Notices

New Taco owner SE PA!

Old 07-31-2011, 05:57 AM   #1
LJLawrence is on a distinguished road
Name: L.J.
LJLawrence's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to LJLawrence
New Taco owner SE PA!

Hey everyone my name is L.J. and i just took delivery last Thursday of my 2011 Tacoma Sport double cab! This is my first Toyota truck and first "small" truck if thats appropriate! So far i'm loving it along with my wife and 3 year old daughter who now always says i wanna ride in the new truck! LOL. Looking forward to getting to know the community and learning all about a great little truck!
Old 07-31-2011, 06:30 AM   #2
Sheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sheppy
Sheppymach's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats, have fun with it. Were down in philly & my 2 girls love it.
Old 07-31-2011, 07:54 AM   #3
LJLawrence is on a distinguished road
Name: L.J.
LJLawrence's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to LJLawrence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheppymach View Post
Congrats, have fun with it. Were down in philly & my 2 girls love it.
THANKS man def enjoying it so far!! Couple questions for ya. Where did you get that grille emblem? Thats pretty cool!! And what tarp are you running? I think a tarp is one of the first accessories i'd like to add. Just reading about them on here and not really sure which ones are good or not
Old 07-31-2011, 06:35 PM   #4
Sheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sheppy
Sheppymach's Tacoma Gallery
It's a extang trifecta & it folds in 3. I love it. Front emblem is from metal miller on here. Anything else pm me. I've done a lot of research.