1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

just joined

Discussion in 'New Members' started by 95.5taco, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Jun 6, 2007 at 8:26 AM
    95.5taco

95.5taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Central Canada
    Vehicle:
    1995.5 sr5 extcab
    air raid cold air intake, throttle body spacer, rear 2.5" add-a-leafs, downey headers, dynomax ultroflo muffler,new carbon fiber tail lights, warn transformer grille guard, Alpine mp3 player,Kicker competition speakers. Rancho 5000 shocks
    Hello everyone, just joined the site, I have a 195.5 Tacoma with under 200,000km, been slowly playing with it, its in good shape, just bought some new tires and rims for it, they look great, gonna try to post picture of it, I have a 2 inch lift in the back with an extra leaf, trying to level off the front. Have a modified airraid cold air intake from a 99 kit as well as a throttle body spacer, it has waken up the motor and the gas milage, I get between 50-70 extra km on tank on highway and 20-30 in the city, I'd recommmend it for anyone to improve their mpgs. In the future i am looking at a new generation taco hood, headers, with a flow master exhaust, billet aluminum flywheel and and an l&c crankshaft kit..shud bring the hp to somewhere around new generation or more also I seen the post for roadarmor bumpers, they look sick, I would love to get one for my truck also allprooffroad.com has some bumpers that also look sick for half the price.....

2. Jun 6, 2007 at 10:17 AM
    tcBob

tcBob Gringo Bandito Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5 V6 Black
    Welcome to TW, nice ride you got there!

3. Jun 10, 2007 at 7:20 AM
    Ldytaco05

Ldytaco05 it's all about me

Member:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Vehicle:
    2005 PreRunner,Enkei Wheels
    way to go!!!!! i want to know how many miles my taco could go :) oh and welcome to TW

Products Discussed in

To Top