Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Tacoma owner from Georgia

Old 08-09-2011, 10:41 AM   #1
barryofguilder has a spectacular aura aboutbarryofguilder has a spectacular aura aboutbarryofguilder has a spectacular aura about

barryofguilder's Tacoma Gallery
New Tacoma owner from Georgia

I'm getting my first Toyota Tacoma on August 16th. It's a 2011 silver Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 with the JBL audio system. I signed the papers last Wednesday, but it was still in the factory.

This is not my first Toyota truck, however. My first car ever was a 1984 Toyota pickup. When I got rid of it in 2004, it had almost 350,000 miles on it on original engine. This is what made me decide that my next truck would be a Toyota.

The car that I've had from 2004-Current is a 2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport. It's been good to me, but it's starting to show it's age.

I'm really excited about my Tacoma, and next Tuesday can't come fast enough!

Edit: I forgot to mention that it's a Double Cab.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:46 AM   #2
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 08-09-2011, 01:23 PM   #3
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Aircraft Fuel Handler
Name: Jamie
ShadesOfGrey's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from OR.
Old 08-09-2011, 03:37 PM   #4
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome.
Old 08-09-2011, 03:42 PM   #5
TacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billyson
TacoBS's Tacoma Gallery
Warm welcome
Old 08-09-2011, 03:50 PM   #6
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from BAMA !
Old 08-09-2011, 06:20 PM   #8
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 08-09-2011, 06:29 PM   #9
DCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
DCW's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new ride, I had a 1984 single cab long bed 4x4 and put 120,00 on it and sold it to a buddy and in two weeks he put into a telephone poll drunk driving. The truck was totaled. Welcome to TW from Reno, NV
Old 08-10-2011, 07:07 AM   #10
barryofguilder has a spectacular aura aboutbarryofguilder has a spectacular aura aboutbarryofguilder has a spectacular aura about

barryofguilder's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everybody!