Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Bernie's Buggy

Old 06-07-2007, 06:39 PM   #1
Bernard Madden is on a distinguished road
Bernard Madden's Tacoma Gallery
Bernie's Buggy

Hello gang; I just purchased my first Toyota. I'm so proud. I almost took a samari sword to the thing trying to cange the fuel filter. Finally I gave up and bolted a new one to the frame. My truck is a 1994 2wd black dog. I found it in a run down hog barn. The previous owner cut off the roof and tops of doors. Now I must turn it into something nice. Let the transformation begin. Bernie in Maine
Old 06-07-2007, 06:43 PM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
have you tried looking through the suspension section on here?
Old 06-07-2007, 07:10 PM   #3
Thank you J. That's the first real piece of advise I've recieved so far. I'm not a computer whiz kid. Your reply is greatly appreciated. Bernie
Old 06-07-2007, 07:20 PM   #4
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
What exactly are you wanting to do to it? A 94 I'm guessing it's a Pre-Tacoma. I don't really know much about lifting a 2wd pre taco. If you had a Tacoma I'd suggest trying to find a PreRunner suspension and slapping it on. What other customizing are you planning on doing to it?
Old 06-07-2007, 07:51 PM   #5
Sorry Banshee, I wrote you a private message by mistake. I wish to add some larger rims and tires. (what is safe (don't want to hurt the engine) to use and how do you go from 5 to 6 bolt) I'd like a stainless exhaust that's quiet, so that I can listen to tunes. I want to replace the doors, previous owner cut off the tops. What year truck doors will fit mine? I'd like to make a custom laminated wooded roof and side supports, previous owner cut off roof. I like to make a custom front bumper and put a winch on it. Some of those round off road covered loghts would be nice, and finally a new white paint job. Your imput will be appreciated. Bernie
Old 06-10-2007, 07:31 AM   #6
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
nice project you got there bernie let us know how it turns out and what's a better deal is you can ask us to give you advice. welcome to TW
Old 06-10-2007, 08:25 AM   #7
Thank's ldy for the support. I just got off the Downey web-site and am getting phsyced to get started. First step is for me to get new doors. Then comes the suspension. Thank you for staying in touch. Bernie