LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Chas Moore!

Old 08-16-2011, 02:39 PM   #1
TAP Auto Parts
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chas
Chas of MRT's Tacoma Gallery
Chas Moore!

Hey guys,

My name is Chas and I am new to Tacomaworld.com. I have been a member of TTORA, SCT, CustomTacos, TundraGeeks, TundraSolutions, etc so I've been around.

I had a nice 2003 Tacoma and now drive a 2006 Tundra. Check them out below.

My business is MOORE RACING TECHNOLOGY in San Diego, CA which is a racing logistics and operations company. We manage race teams and drivers in many disciplines, mainly offroad racing.

I also run the sales at www.tapautoparts.com, a Las Vegas, NV based parts company.

I am here to learn as well as provide my aftermarket part experience & knowledge, race news & info, and stir the pot with my remarks and no BS answers.

03 Tacoma Prerunner TRD

2006 Toyota Tundra V8

Thanks!
Old 08-16-2011, 02:48 PM   #2
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 08-16-2011, 02:51 PM   #3
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-16-2011, 02:53 PM   #4
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from NorCal! Looks like your poor taco got burritoed.
Old 08-16-2011, 03:37 PM   #5
TAP Auto Parts
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thanks everyone, glad to be hear finally.

Babytruck - Wear the proper protection when towing. This guy forgot his chains and lost his trailer on the freeway, I went end over end twice then side to side 4 times, like a Travis Pastrana trick, while going 60+. It was a gnarly crash, lots of life threatening injuries, helicopters, the whole bit. We are all good now. Thanks to God for letting Toyota build such a quality vehicle.

Just had installed my DR coilovers the prior month too
Old 08-16-2011, 04:14 PM   #6
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV
Old 08-16-2011, 06:08 PM   #7
TAP Auto Parts
I love Sparks. NV has some of the best desert in the US.

I notice a lot more female posters on this site! Good to see the girls getting into the mix as well.
Old 08-16-2011, 08:21 PM   #8
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Glad to see that you are still alive after the roll over. We do have strong trucks, don't we?
Old 08-16-2011, 08:24 PM   #9
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from NC! That poor truck
Old 08-16-2011, 08:25 PM   #10
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Tw
Old 02-27-2013, 07:26 PM   #11
TAP Auto Parts
Thanks guys! Check out the new TAP Auto Project Truck.

2006 Tacoma TRD Sport - 17k orig miles!!

Came with a nice Leer top and running boards. First mods are going to be Bilstein 5100s cause we have them around the shop, Airaid Intake, Borla Exhaust, Rigid LED Grille, NFAB Setup oh and new tires and wheels for sure.

Going to be a little camping and desert support rig.