Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New member from NL, Canada

Old 08-23-2011, 12:15 PM   #1
TacNL is on a distinguished road
TacNL's Tacoma Gallery
New member from NL, Canada

Hi,

I purchased a 03 Tacoma in March and have been reading stuff from this site for a while and did the deckplate mod with help from TW posts. This is my second Toy p'up and my first was a 1984 4x4 Xtracab SR5. I also own a 1992 Toy Hilux Surf (basically a RHD 4runner) and a 09 Toy Corolla S.
Old 08-23-2011, 01:05 PM   #3
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 08-23-2011, 07:47 PM   #4
the point is simply this
georgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
georgeandkanoa's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Canada
Old 08-23-2011, 08:07 PM   #5
pcledrew is a glorious beacon of lightpcledrew is a glorious beacon of lightpcledrew is a glorious beacon of lightpcledrew is a glorious beacon of lightpcledrew is a glorious beacon of lightpcledrew is a glorious beacon of light
pcledrew's Tacoma Gallery
Hey TacNL, Congrats on the recent purchase. I too am from NL. Whereabouts you live? I live in the little part of Newfoundland called Alberta right now. Let's see some pics of the '03!
Old 08-24-2011, 04:22 AM   #6
TacNL's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the welcomes. I live in beautiful Green Bay, NL. I'll post a couple of pics of the Tacoma when I get a chance - the truck is the base model - nothing fancy, but it is what I wanted for a second vehicle and they are very hard to come by in NL.
Old 08-24-2011, 05:32 AM   #7
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 08-24-2011, 06:32 AM   #8
oldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant future
Air Force: Security Police
Name: John
oldranger821's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Florida. spent 2 winters at Goose Bay. About froze to death up there!!!!!!
Old 08-24-2011, 10:59 AM   #9
TacNL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldranger821 View Post
Welcome from Florida. spent 2 winters at Goose Bay. About froze to death up there!!!!!!
Yeah, the temperatures are a bit lower in Labrador than Florida! A bit milder here on the island though.
Old 08-24-2011, 11:49 PM   #10
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV
Old 06-20-2013, 10:30 AM   #11
TacNL's Tacoma Gallery
Update:
Sold the 2003 and purchased a 2009 SR5 V6 4x4 Auto w/access cab. The deal was too good to pass - basically got my brother's lease return with less than 65K for his buy-out price. Quite pleased with the truck and the extra options over my base model and the fuel mileage seems just as good as the 4cyl. No mods so far just ordered the Weather Tech floor mats and may look into the rear view mirror relocation bracket as it obstructs the view somewhat. Oh yes, I installed a Class III draw-tite hitch to replace the ugly bumper hitch.