LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

"GRIN GRIN" My Tacoma!!!

Old 08-26-2011, 09:56 PM   #1
BeefSupremeTaco is a jewel in the roughBeefSupremeTaco is a jewel in the roughBeefSupremeTaco is a jewel in the roughBeefSupremeTaco is a jewel in the rough

BeefSupremeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
"GRIN GRIN" My Tacoma!!!

I've always wanted a Tacoma. Wanted one ever since I could remember. Family has almost every Toyota (07 Runner, 08 Tundra, 09 FJ, 05 Camry & Tundra) and I thought we needed a Tacoma in the family.
Anyways, a little over a month ago my mom and I went to the Toyota dealership for my 20th birthday and got me a little early birthday present at the time but its a 2011 DC short bed TRD Off Road. Did I mention its Magnetic Gray Metallic?

Here she is and a little celebration of my NEW TOY and birthday sorry for the bad pictures
Attached Thumbnails
"GRIN GRIN" My Tacoma!!!-100_1863.jpg   "GRIN GRIN" My Tacoma!!!-100_1864.jpg   "GRIN GRIN" My Tacoma!!!-100_1865.jpg   "GRIN GRIN" My Tacoma!!!-2011-07-30-16.14.48.jpg  
Old 08-26-2011, 09:57 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 08-26-2011, 09:59 PM   #3
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Welcome and your a fellow Oregon member
Old 08-26-2011, 10:24 PM   #4
AndrewPiering is on a distinguished road
Name: Andrew
AndrewPiering's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Texas!
Old 08-26-2011, 10:30 PM   #5
llebbuhnairb will become famous soon enoughllebbuhnairb will become famous soon enough
llebbuhnairb's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and congrats!
Old 08-26-2011, 10:46 PM   #6
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Already a modder I see, the dual keg mod is nice! Welcome fellow Oregonian!
Old 08-26-2011, 10:47 PM   #7
2011tacotrd is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
2011tacotrd's Tacoma Gallery
Love your truck dude that was the only other color id go for. Good score.
Old 08-26-2011, 10:57 PM   #8
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Dude; your Mom is....AWESOME!
Old 08-26-2011, 11:03 PM   #9
Qjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Billy
Qjake's Tacoma Gallery
is your mom lookin to adopt??

nice ride m8 good luck with it!!
Old 08-26-2011, 11:05 PM   #10
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV
Old 08-26-2011, 11:16 PM   #11
mechanically retarded
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
yeeeaaaa buddy! awesome truck and welcome to TW!
Old 08-27-2011, 05:01 PM   #12
BeefSupremeTaco is a jewel in the roughBeefSupremeTaco is a jewel in the roughBeefSupremeTaco is a jewel in the roughBeefSupremeTaco is a jewel in the rough

BeefSupremeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

timsxr- we're in the same city too. if i dont win the raffle for the light bar, ill stop by and buy one from you. no shipping $ FTW!

brian- i got other mods besides the kegs. just havent got around to post them. as you can see ive join a month ago but havent even post up anything. lol ill get around to it eventually

2011tacotrd- when i saw the 2011 tundra in this color i fell in love with it. was going for either silver, black, white, or red but then i saw the tundra and im glad i went with magnetic gray

Steves104x4- she IS the BEST mom EVER.

Qjake- my mom is not adopting. CUZ I WILL NOT LET HER. jk Lol but she isnt sry.
Old 08-27-2011, 05:07 PM   #13
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefSupremeTaco View Post
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

timsxr- we're in the same city too. if i dont win the raffle for the light bar, ill stop by and buy one from you. no shipping $ FTW!
sounds good man!!