LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Bout time I suppose.

View Poll Results: What do you think of her?
Garbage 1 2.44%
Seen it 5 12.20%
Cool 27 65.85%
Bad Ass 13 31.71%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-05-2011, 12:54 AM   #1
Only from the waist down.
nubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reverend
nubbs's Tacoma Gallery
Bout time I suppose.

Hello all. While I am a newbie to the site, I've had my Tacoma for a few years now. I originally bought it used and have since put some work into it. Perhaps I should have joined the forum before now, but I think now it's worthy of being proud of. Give me a shout and leave me some feedback.

4" CST Spindle, 5100 Series Bilstien Shocks, 1 1/4" Spidertrax Wheel Spacers, 295/75/16 BFG AT's, EBC Slotted and Dimpled Rotors, EBC Green Stuff Pads, K&N Drop-in, Pioneer Avic-Z110BT GPS Head Unit w/ E-Brake Mod, Ipod Integration, Integrated Pioneer XM Radio Receiver, 6 1/2" Infinity Kappa Separates, 6 1/2" Infinity Kappa Coaxles, Custom Speaker Adapters
Attached Thumbnails
Bout time I suppose.-cimg0092.jpg   Bout time I suppose.-cimg0091.jpg  
Old 09-05-2011, 01:22 AM   #2
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ex-navy, IT Contractor
Name: Cody
bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
welcome, looks damn good
Old 09-05-2011, 01:59 AM   #3
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and damn I like how simple you kept it. Looks very nice.
Old 09-05-2011, 03:18 AM   #5
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW

Old 09-05-2011, 04:32 AM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to tw
Old 09-05-2011, 05:05 AM   #7
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck
Old 09-05-2011, 07:08 AM   #8
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV. Nice color choice.
Old 09-05-2011, 07:13 AM   #9
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to the club! truck looks good. keep up the great work
Old 09-05-2011, 07:24 AM   #10
FLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Spindles FTW Bout time I suppose.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1315232624.329966.jpg
Old 09-05-2011, 07:25 AM   #11
FLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe bigger pic
Nope same size. Nice truck though man digging the spindles
Attached Thumbnails
Bout time I suppose.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1315232674.732555.jpg  
Old 09-05-2011, 07:48 AM   #12
booboy is on a distinguished road

booboy's Tacoma Gallery
That is a nice lookin' rig brotha! Welcome to TW.
Old 09-05-2011, 09:36 AM   #13
nubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nubbs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
Welcome and damn I like how simple you kept it. Looks very nice.

Thanks. I've tried to keep it simple by design, I'm not looking for flashy, just trying to build the truck how I think Toyota should have. Perhaps adding some additional creature comforts.
Old 09-06-2011, 09:26 PM   #17

nubbs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by farbio615 View Post
love the no hood scoop look
I've gone both ways with that. I've considered adding various Sport features. Color-Keying, scoop...etc.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:59 PM   #19
I <3 the mall
luk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to behold

Name: luke
luk3's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome what lift do you have in the back?

Products Discussed in this Thread