Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Ballin on a Budget!

Old 09-05-2011, 07:13 AM   #1
PapisChocoTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
PapisChocoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ballin on a Budget!

This is my 4th Toyota. 87 4 runner, 93 4runner, 02 Tundra, and now my 05 Tacoma Double cab with TWENTIIIIES! LOL.
It looks fine like it it but like most people when you get something you have to do your on mods. Future possibilities are def Cooper Zeon LTZ 275 55 20 tires. Small lift will all depend on how tires fit. Have a cat problem and as everyone knows a pain in the ass to fix. If fixed it will be custom with JBA Headers and full exhaust later on. If anyone has any cool ideas please share. Down the road may powdercoat my Enkie's in a gloss black and leave the centercaps chrome color. The enkei lettering on the centercaps i may have brush painter red.
Old 09-05-2011, 08:31 AM   #2
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV.
Old 09-05-2011, 09:33 AM   #3
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Mobile. Show us the truck man
Old 09-06-2011, 01:52 AM   #4

Pics

Posted one in photes section. I will try to get some more up soon. Like how you found a way to put the bama tag on. Roll Tide!
Old 09-06-2011, 02:54 AM   #5
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, i see Toyota`s run deep in you!
Old 09-06-2011, 03:04 AM   #6
Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)
AeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AeroCooper's Tacoma Gallery
You kids and your crazy ways of talkin'...why, when I was a kid, "Ballin'" meant something different altogether....and it was a hell of a lot better than any hopped up pickup truck too!!

Old 09-06-2011, 03:09 AM   #7
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ex-navy, IT Contractor
Name: Cody
bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
welcome!
Old 09-06-2011, 08:36 AM   #8
dan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
dan0's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome From SC !
Old 09-06-2011, 08:57 AM   #9

ya im working on those headers
Old 09-06-2011, 09:57 AM   #10
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapisChocoTaco View Post
Posted one in photes section. I will try to get some more up soon. Like how you found a way to put the bama tag on. Roll Tide!
ROLL TIDE ROLL. 3M double sided tape. Couldnt bring myself to drill holes.
Old 09-06-2011, 10:07 AM   #11
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Orlando!

Fink