Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello Friend,

Old 09-09-2011, 05:28 AM   #1
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Hello Friend,

Hi,

My names Jon, I'm currently in the process of purchasing a 2006 White tacoma Double Cab Short bed TRD sport and i figured id make a Toyworld account! So hello everyone!

First mod, Blacked out Heads,Tails, Foggers
Old 09-09-2011, 05:29 AM   #2
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW

Old 09-09-2011, 05:36 AM   #3
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thank you, Sir
Old 09-09-2011, 05:48 AM   #4
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from San Antonio! Enjoy your new truck and hold on to your wallet! Once you get the Tacoma/TW bug, you'll be near broke!

Again, Welcome... this is a great place for Tacoma owners.
Old 09-09-2011, 06:05 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rleeharris View Post
Welcome from San Antonio! Enjoy your new truck and hold on to your wallet! Once you get the Tacoma/TW bug, you'll be near broke!

Again, Welcome... this is a great place for Tacoma owners.
Ha im 19 and i make 1300 a month and i can tell you, My payments and insurance, Is going to already break me. But my grandpa has a 2005 Tacoma double TRD sport Red and i fell in love with it when i drove it, Ever since its what i wanted.

I drove a 1998 Land Rover Discovery for two years, and just two weeks ago it got totaled from a Suicidal elk. Took out the positive of it, Sold it AS-IS and now ive found the perfect truck!

Thank you guys for the warm and inviting welcome to this great Forum, I hope to gain high amounts of knowledge of these amazing trucks!
Old 09-09-2011, 08:16 AM   #6
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:17 AM   #7
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from
Old 09-09-2011, 12:21 PM   #8
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Sup Jon, welcome to TW!
Old 09-09-2011, 12:29 PM   #9
TerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTerryS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Terry
TerryS's Tacoma Gallery
Smart Grandpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
...my grandpa has a 2005 Tacoma double TRD sport Red and i fell in love with it when i drove it, Ever since its what i wanted.
Welcome, Jon. Now get grandpa to join in.
Old 09-10-2011, 12:00 PM   #10

Ha my gramps is jealous, Just test drove and bought/signed for my truck today
Old 09-10-2011, 12:06 PM   #11
okboatie1 is a jewel in the roughokboatie1 is a jewel in the roughokboatie1 is a jewel in the rough

Navy:
Name: Darrell
okboatie1's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Once you find the link to the Cheap/Free Mods, it's all over.
Old 09-14-2011, 04:09 PM   #12

^This guy just had to speak of that thread, Now ive got a list the size of santa clause of mods to do. Ha Thanks for the info, Sir!
Old 09-14-2011, 07:08 PM   #13
Ivan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ivan
Ivan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Ha im 19 and i make 1300 a month and i can tell you, My payments and insurance, Is going to already break me. But my grandpa has a 2005 Tacoma double TRD sport Red and i fell in love with it when i drove it, Ever since its what i wanted.

I drove a 1998 Land Rover Discovery for two years, and just two weeks ago it got totaled from a Suicidal elk. Took out the positive of it, Sold it AS-IS and now ive found the perfect truck!

Thank you guys for the warm and inviting welcome to this great Forum, I hope to gain high amounts of knowledge of these amazing trucks!

I'm in the same boat, 19 year old college student, make about the same monthly, and just fell in love with this truck ha