Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Can a 4Runner owner be honorary member?

Old 09-22-2011, 07:59 AM   #1
Byways is on a distinguished road

Name: Tony
Byways's Tacoma Gallery
Can a 4Runner owner be honorary member?

I just stumbled into this forum yesterday, and wondered: Can I at least be an honorary member because I wish I could add a Tacoma to my stable of two 4Runners?
Old 09-22-2011, 08:03 AM   #2
Sport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Sport11's Tacoma Gallery
There is quite a few 4rnr's and fj's on here
Old 09-22-2011, 08:04 AM   #3
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome...
Old 09-22-2011, 08:07 AM   #4
RoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to behold

RoyR's Tacoma Gallery
I have both...sure, hang out! I like my Taco more...
Old 09-22-2011, 09:06 AM   #7
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 09-22-2011, 09:08 AM   #8
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV.
Have you done any of the trails around Reno, NV? There is a nice one that goes from Boomtown into the Caughlin Ranch area of the city.
Old 09-22-2011, 09:11 AM   #9
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW! i can dig 4runners
Old 09-22-2011, 09:12 AM   #11
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
RideFast's Tacoma Gallery
I own both, but plenty of guys have just a runner.
here is the runner thread
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/4ru...rs-thread.html
Old 09-22-2011, 09:50 AM   #12

Byways's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you all!

Thank you all for the welcome! I just found the 4Runner thread, so, phew, I'm not an interloper after all ...

Here's another shot of my ADVrunner during a hard day on the job:
Old 09-22-2011, 09:52 AM   #13
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byways View Post
I just stumbled into this forum yesterday, and wondered: Can I at least be an honorary member because I wish I could add a Tacoma to my stable of two 4Runners?
Yeah, they'll let anybody in here
<--See
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Yes but prepared to be mocked.
You hush Nancy boy
Old 09-22-2011, 09:54 AM   #14
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
welcome!!
Old 09-22-2011, 09:54 AM   #15

Byways's Tacoma Gallery
4Wheelin4Banger ... I don't know that one, altho I've spent time in the Crystal Peak/Dog Valley/Henness Pass areas.

I'm always eager to learn more! But I must confess: I'm more a backcountry traveler than 4-wheeler.
Old 09-22-2011, 11:55 AM   #16
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Yeah, they'll let anybody in here
<--See

You hush Nancy boy
You own a Tundra. You're a complete bastard! Not even in the same category any more!
Old 09-22-2011, 12:00 PM   #17
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You own a Tundra. You're a complete bastard! Not even in the same category any more!
Ya huh!
Old 09-22-2011, 12:03 PM   #18
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
OMG, Tony Huegel! I have your offroad guide books! Of course you're welcome! Glad to have you! TW should be honored.

There's even a section for misguided 4runner owners:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/4runners/
Old 09-22-2011, 12:09 PM   #19
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
STFU and go check the weather in Canada, syrup swiller!

Tony, this is how it goes: 83% lunacy, 17% invaluable goldmine of info and talent.