Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello

Old 06-13-2007, 09:42 PM   #1
Route66Taco will become famous soon enoughRoute66Taco will become famous soon enough

Route66Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Hello

Hello everyone. Just bought a 2007 4x4 Sport and am I ever lovin it. About me: I sell Tacos and other Toys in the High desert. Enjoy playing in the desert with the truck.
I have owned one other Toyota truck and that was a 1986 hand me down with 170,000 on it. Sold it though.

I live in Barstow and call Rolla home. Hence the Route66Taco.

No mods other than a bent front skid plate. Gotta love the desert. Have some mods planned though. TRD intake and exhaust ordered. Still deciding on wheels. Like the Sports' wheels a lot, but they are kinda...well...stock. Suspension a whole other subject. Hopefully I can learn a little from you guys.

So, looking forward to reading and chatting with all of you and hope to meet on the trail. thanks for the site.
Old 06-14-2007, 06:34 AM   #2
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Welcome to TW! Sounds like you get to have quite a bit of fun out there. We would love to see some pics of you and your Tacoma at play.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:05 PM   #3
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
wow a 4x4's paradise welcome to TW check out the forums and rate our photos