Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hi from CA East Bay

Old 09-24-2011, 11:00 AM   #1
tacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacobot's Tacoma Gallery
Hi from CA East Bay

Totally new here and know nothing, but this seems like a good place to start. I want to learn a bunch so I can buy/build exactly what I want when I have finished saving up $.

I definitely would love to help (uh, I can follow instructions and supply beer and food!) and learn from anyone reasonably local doing a Saturday project. I like that there's regional sections on here.

When I am not drooling over Tacomas I like to hike with my dog, paddle, the usual stuff.
Old 09-24-2011, 11:06 AM   #2
booboy is on a distinguished road

booboy's Tacoma Gallery
Hello and welcome from the Pacific Northwest!
Old 09-24-2011, 11:08 AM   #3
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. Lots of info here
Old 09-24-2011, 12:27 PM   #4
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha and welcome, save up them pennies!
Old 09-24-2011, 12:44 PM   #5
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 09-24-2011, 01:00 PM   #6
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! fellow east bayer here too
Old 09-24-2011, 01:05 PM   #7
tacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacobot's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, exactly. My taco fund got used for a big emergency surgery for my dog, but definitely was worth it. I also don't want to have to make payments on a truck I want to take off road; would rather put more time and $ into functional mods. I don't know many people- and definitely not any other women- into trucks. Most of the guys I know that like to wrench are into choppers, so I figured to get my fix and learn, I better turn to the internet. So, hi! Hah.
Old 09-24-2011, 01:43 PM   #10
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV.
Old 09-24-2011, 01:45 PM   #11
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from Newark
Old 09-24-2011, 02:20 PM   #12
anrima is on a distinguished road
Name: Drew
anrima's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard, I'm up in Vallejo, hopefully I'll see you around!
Old 09-24-2011, 03:38 PM   #13

tacobot's Tacoma Gallery
I love Sparks- Pyramid lake camping, dry lake sun and sand, and I am not a Burner!

Hey, Vallejo isn't far. I'm totally serious about helping (or at least watching and providing some beverages) and learning so long as it's reasonably close. My dad was a bike guy (dirtbikes, Triumphs, a lone Harley) but when I was younger I wanted nothing to do with them or the garage. Dumb move on my part.
Old 09-24-2011, 04:19 PM   #14
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Tracy.

Old 06-08-2012, 03:51 PM   #15

tacobot's Tacoma Gallery
Yay! Got myself an 05 PreRunner. (I really wanted 4x4 but $$!)

Let the mods (and money-leaking) begin.
I'm super happy I found this forum.
Old 06-08-2012, 04:23 PM   #16
ROLL TIDE
Jo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud of

Name: Jo Dog
Jo Dog's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 06-08-2012, 04:30 PM   #17
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobot View Post
Yay! Got myself an 05 PreRunner. (I really wanted 4x4 but $$!)

Let the mods (and money-leaking) begin.
I'm super happy I found this forum.
Hey how did I miss this back in the day!! Hello and welcome to TW! I'm from Contra Costa and I'm a female too! Congrats on the new truck! Do you happen to have any pictures yet?
Old 06-12-2012, 11:03 PM   #19

tacobot's Tacoma Gallery
I took one bad picture so far with it and my dog looking sad! Haha.

I am going to wait til next month (and a couple more paychecks) to start making changes! Love driving it so far. Filled it up today for the 1st time and since gas is well over $4 it was a little scary but I expected it anyway, and better than the F350 I used to drive for work.