Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello from Michigan

Old 09-25-2011, 04:56 PM   #1
Nielsen23 is just really niceNielsen23 is just really niceNielsen23 is just really niceNielsen23 is just really nice

Name: Nick
Nielsen23's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from Michigan

Hello everybody. Im Nick, im from Traverse City, Michigan. Iv been on TW for a couple months now, i just recently registered. Im sorry to report that I dont have a taco yet, but im just waiting for one to be traded into my work. They get traded in pretty frequently so hopefully ill start on "my build" sooner than later!... But for now I have a 2003 Mini Cooper S.
Old 09-25-2011, 05:29 PM   #4
Nielsen23 is just really niceNielsen23 is just really niceNielsen23 is just really niceNielsen23 is just really nice

Name: Nick
Nielsen23's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for the welcome guys!

MakoTacoma: Does that mean were Michigan brothers?!
Old 09-25-2011, 05:48 PM   #5
TroutBum is a name known to allTroutBum is a name known to allTroutBum is a name known to allTroutBum is a name known to allTroutBum is a name known to allTroutBum is a name known to all

Name: Mike
TroutBum's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, from Grand Rapids.

Mike
Old 09-25-2011, 05:48 PM   #6
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha and welcome!
Old 09-26-2011, 05:44 AM   #8
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 09-26-2011, 08:52 AM   #9
MakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
MakoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nielsen23 View Post
Thank you for the welcome guys!

MakoTacoma: Does that mean were Michigan brothers?!
It's possible. Separated at birth, perhaps?
Old 09-26-2011, 08:53 AM   #10
MakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
MakoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutBum View Post
Welcome, from Grand Rapids.

Mike
TroutBum, how do you Grand Rapids? I may have an opportunity to move there in the not-so-distant future.
Old 09-26-2011, 08:55 AM   #11
Motorboatin' SOB
Redhed will become famous soon enoughRedhed will become famous soon enough

Name: Paul
Redhed's Tacoma Gallery
Oh man. I used to live in Lansing, and I sure do miss me some Traverse City dried cherries! Welcome to TW. Maybe you can send me some. lol.
Old 09-26-2011, 09:06 AM   #12
TroutBum is a name known to allTroutBum is a name known to allTroutBum is a name known to allTroutBum is a name known to allTroutBum is a name known to allTroutBum is a name known to all

Name: Mike
TroutBum's Tacoma Gallery
Mako,

I like it here. I live on the western edge of Kent County, there are a lot of parks in Ottawa Co close by (take the dogs on the trail systems). There are some cool bars downtown. Seems like there's always something going on. I like to fish the Muskegon and Pere Marquette Rivers, neither are too far away. PM me if you have any questions about the area.
Old 09-26-2011, 12:17 PM   #13
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV.
Old 10-03-2011, 04:37 PM   #15
The greenmonstah
greenmonstah is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: truck guy/emt
Name: Andy
greenmonstah's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from Maine