Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Old 06-17-2007, 10:55 AM   #1
vctitty is on a distinguished road
vctitty's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to vctitty Send a message via Yahoo to vctitty

hey guys. just found this forum. i have been a tacoma owner since 27 april 07. my truck is a 99 reg cab auto 2wd. i am the president of verytically challenged phoenix,az. i live just west of phoenix in buckeye
any way here is a rendering of what my truck will look like it is generic cuz i want to keep the graphics top secret until the paint is on the truck
Attached Thumbnails
new member-new-image.jpg  
Old 06-17-2007, 11:08 AM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
cool look forward to what the finished design looks like. welcome to tw. what does your company do?
Old 06-17-2007, 11:17 AM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
u mean vertically challenged?? i was in the west texas chapter for a few years. i had a dropped white xtreme. the pic of it is in my photo gallery on here. i never completed what i wanted on it before i got the taco and sold it...small world man...welcome
Old 06-17-2007, 11:22 AM   #4
vctitty's Tacoma Gallery
hodge this is titty man u should remember me i had salas builg me a 92 blazer 2 years ago with the camo flames down the side.
Old 06-17-2007, 11:23 AM   #5
vctitty's Tacoma Gallery
tcbob it is a car and truck club not a business
Old 06-17-2007, 11:24 AM   #6
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vctitty View Post
tcbob it is a car and truck club not a business
must be why nothing came up when i googled "verytically challenged phoenix".
Old 06-17-2007, 11:25 AM   #7
vctitty's Tacoma Gallery
yea just google veritcally challenged alot will come up
Old 06-17-2007, 11:29 AM   #8
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i pretty much got out of it in late 04. i helped out down in houston w/ rollout 2k3 and went to dustoff 04 and heatwave in 03 and 04 i think. good times. mike and salas are really good guys.
Old 06-17-2007, 11:51 AM   #9
vctitty's Tacoma Gallery
i was at heatwave 04 i was the one that salas had crawling under trucks ziptieing peoples ankles together
Old 06-17-2007, 11:57 AM   #10
Sooooooper Moderator

then i must not have been at that one. i left west texas/pretty much the club in august of 04. i'll have to look at my pics on my computer to see what all i went to. i think my last show might have been dustoff 04. some so called friends in the truck club screwed me over so when i moved back to SC, i said screw it.
Old 06-17-2007, 08:29 PM   #11
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
welcome vc ditto to your upcoming final product