1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Not so new but never involved

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Jez, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Oct 12, 2011 at 7:58 AM
    Jez

Jez [OP] Hittn' easy steet on mud tires

Member:
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    06 Black DC TRD SR5
    K&N air intake, Fox 2.5 coilovers, Total Chaos UCA's, AllPro Expo rear leaf pack, Fox 2.0 rear shocks, Diff Drop, U-Bolt Flip kit, Drive Shaft shim kit, Weathertech's, Borla cat back, Ultra Gauge,Clarion Radio, 18% tinted windows all the way around, smoked tail lights and rear break light, painted front chrome grill black, stained yellow fog lights, black head light mod, Interior LED kit, LED reverse lights, black leather arm rest mod
    Hey folks. My name is Jez and I live in Ohio. I guess I joined TW in '09 but have never been involved. This site is amazing and always the first place I go when I have issues or questions about these trucks. I have an 06 TRD SR5 which I bought in '09 with 40k miles and today turned 121,300k. Never had any issues aside from routine maintenance! This is my third Toyota as my last one was recalled due to frame rust which caused me to purchase an '04 4Runner which the wife confiscated therefore pushing me to purchase my '06 Taco.
    Outside of that I am always looking to tinker with the truck and you guys all have great vision and creativity which give me all sorts of ideas. On the contrary I like my truck to be personal to me only and not a mimic of anyone else'. On my wish list are LED lighting interior and exterior, an ALLPRO front bumper, WeatherTech floor mats, aftermarket UCA's with Billstiens in all 4 corners, my personal version of a satoshi, and the black headlight mod. Thanks to the threads on here I purchased an UltraGage yesterday!
    I look forward to becoming more active and sharing/learning from all of you! God bless!!

2. Oct 12, 2011 at 8:09 AM
    allmotorrex

allmotorrex Grove St. Fab

Member:
    First Name:
    Gideon
    Memphis 901
    Vehicle:
    08 SR5 4wd 2.7
    NWF crawlbox, 5.29s, rear Detriot, front Harrop, 37" SXIIs, 17x9" KMC Grenade Crawl beadlocks, Dirt King 3.5" LT kit with King shocks, Fox 12" smooth body RR, BAMF shock kit, AP 3" springs, ext. brake lines, custom 1 piece driveshaft with .135 wall tubeing, GSF front rock crawling bumper, GSF rear bumper, Relentless Fab ifs skid, BAMF k/o sliders, X2O 10K comp. winch, TP glass fenders, OKled 20"bar, EBS dimpled/slotted rotors, EBS green pads, custom K&N CAI, LCE headers, FM Super 44 w/h turn down, URD MAF, Spec clutch, LCE heavy flywheel, URD short shifter, TMPer M1 Abrams shift knob, Amsoil oil, Cobra 75wxst w/h 4' firestix, Grillcraft, FXR TRS, T1 eyelids, custom ADV Monster 60 lights, bed lights, speedo light mod, Glow Shift volt/oil pres gauges, Glow shift 2g column pod, Optima yellow tops dual battery setup w/h IBS system, Pioneer DEH-P7200HD head unit, Pioneer 600W 4ch & 350w 2ch amps for doors and sub, Wet Oakle covers
    Well Jez welcome . . . . . i think! or should i say welcome back . . . . . .idk, im confused now!:D

3. Oct 12, 2011 at 8:11 AM
    Blackshirts

Blackshirts Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    TX
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner-Totaled. 2016 SR5 Blue DC
    Stuff
    Welcome to TW

4. Oct 12, 2011 at 8:12 AM
    Fink

Fink Motorboatin' SOB

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Orlando, FL
    Vehicle:
    2013 Regular Cab 4x4
    WeatherTechs, 265/75-16 DuraTracs, ATX Mojave Teflon Wheels, ARE V-Series Shell
    Welcome to the TW Addicts Club from Orlando!

Fink

5. Oct 12, 2011 at 8:15 AM
    Jester243

Jester243 all I wanted was a god dang picture of a hotdog...

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    2016 Trail Premium 4Runner w/ KDSS
    some of this, a little of that
  6. Oct 12, 2011 at 8:46 AM
    4Wheelin4Banger

4Wheelin4Banger Supercharged Toyman

Member:
    First Name: