Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Not so new but never involved

Old 10-12-2011, 07:58 AM   #1
Hittn' easy steet on mud tires
Jez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jez's Tacoma Gallery
Not so new but never involved

Hey folks. My name is Jez and I live in Ohio. I guess I joined TW in '09 but have never been involved. This site is amazing and always the first place I go when I have issues or questions about these trucks. I have an 06 TRD SR5 which I bought in '09 with 40k miles and today turned 121,300k. Never had any issues aside from routine maintenance! This is my third Toyota as my last one was recalled due to frame rust which caused me to purchase an '04 4Runner which the wife confiscated therefore pushing me to purchase my '06 Taco.
Outside of that I am always looking to tinker with the truck and you guys all have great vision and creativity which give me all sorts of ideas. On the contrary I like my truck to be personal to me only and not a mimic of anyone else'. On my wish list are LED lighting interior and exterior, an ALLPRO front bumper, WeatherTech floor mats, aftermarket UCA's with Billstiens in all 4 corners, my personal version of a satoshi, and the black headlight mod. Thanks to the threads on here I purchased an UltraGage yesterday!
I look forward to becoming more active and sharing/learning from all of you! God bless!!
Old 10-12-2011, 08:11 AM   #3
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW
Old 10-12-2011, 08:12 AM   #4
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the TW Addicts Club from Orlando!

Fink
Old 10-12-2011, 08:46 AM   #6
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome back to TW from Sparks, NV