Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Glad I found this Site!

Old 10-12-2011, 02:41 PM   #1
aztacoma21 is on a distinguished road

aztacoma21's Tacoma Gallery
Glad I found this Site!

Hello to all who actually cares reading this! I've had my truck since '06 and came to the crossroad of keeping it and updating it or selling it and getting something smaller, newer and gets better mpg's ...After shopping around and looking at my finiancial situation, I have decided to keep it and continue the great journey we have had since the purchase date. I recently installed chrome nerf step-bars, 5 piece billiet grill and limo tint on all windows. Already I'am so happy I decided to keep it. What a difference that has made. Now, I'm trying to decide on what size of lift, wheels and tires to put on it, as well as upgrading the stock 6 disc changer and speakers, since Phoenix radio stations suck and I need my I-pod tunes! If anyone has opinions on these topics, please let me know! Thanks -
Ryan
Old 10-12-2011, 02:49 PM   #3
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
WELCOME
Old 10-12-2011, 03:00 PM   #4
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV
Everybody has thier opinions and it depends on what you want/can afford.
Very personal questions try the following forums
Now, I'm trying to decide on what size of lift http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/suspension/
wheels and tires http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/wheels-tires/
upgrading the stock 6 disc changer and speakers http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/audio-video/
Old 10-12-2011, 03:08 PM   #5
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Peoria AZ!

I also have had my Taco since '06 and I haven't looked back since. This site is the best resource available for our trucks, so you're definitely in the right place.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:46 PM   #6
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Tempe Az!

Glad you kept it. I'm on my third Taco.. the previous being an 06 as well. make your way over to the Az section and check out our meets, mod days, etc.
Old 10-13-2011, 05:49 AM   #8
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!