some things I want to put on a new truck

Old 10-19-2011, 12:12 AM   #1
Davisyoung11 is on a distinguished road
EMS: EMT
Name: Davis
Davisyoung11's Tacoma Gallery
some things I want to put on a new truck

first thread for the forum... new member currently have a reg cab 2.7 taco

So im plannin on buyin a 2012 v6 access cab tacoma 4x4 offroad i have a list of things im goin to do to it but i dont want to get a new bumper because i like the look and i was wondering if there is a type of wench that i can hide inside the bumper and have the cable feed thru the bottom part of the bumper were the lowest grill thing is between the fogs

thanks,
Davis

ps sorry on my lack of terms for stuff dont know a whole lot about cars :P
Old 10-19-2011, 12:15 AM   #2
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
I know for the 2005-2011 there are hidden winch mounts but not sure if someone has fabbed one up for the new 2012.

Or put a reciever hitch up front and have a "cradle" type system. The winch mounts on a plate and when you need it take it from the tool box (or other location) and flug it in. Get some quick connect made so its plug and play and your set.

edit: something like this. And then a reciever hitch up front. (I'm not recommending the product in the link just got a image so you can get an idea).
http://www.google.com/products/catal...97024647719498#
Old 10-19-2011, 12:23 AM   #3
Davisyoung11 is on a distinguished road
EMS: EMT
Name: Davis
Davisyoung11's Tacoma Gallery
ahhhh ok cool i just dont want to replace my front bumper to a fabbed one but that should work out pretty nice thank you
Old 10-19-2011, 12:24 AM   #4
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davisyoung11 View Post
ahhhh ok cool i just dont want to replace my front bumper to a fabbed one but that should work out pretty nice thank you

Old 10-19-2011, 12:34 AM   #5
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 10-19-2011, 07:49 AM   #7
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV