Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hi From OZ

Old 11-01-2011, 07:35 AM   #23
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!!
Spring time down there.
Old 11-01-2011, 07:39 AM   #24
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Damnit I'm getting off this floating rock, that truck is sick!
Old 11-01-2011, 03:47 PM   #26
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
welcome from jacksonville florida
kind of thought this was like oz creating another account or something...
Oy
Old 11-01-2011, 03:53 PM   #27
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from Buffalo, NY!
Old 11-01-2011, 04:38 PM   #29
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Southern California!

I have been to Alice Springs on my way between Perth and Darwin (where I lived for half a year). Climbed Ayers Rock, too... Would be fun to go back and see the changes. When I was there, the paved road ended just south of Alice... and was dirt all the way across South Australia to the Western Australia border (a distance like from Kansas City to Arizona)! Did the drive in a Holden Manero and it was quite an adventure... I was just 12 then... in 1970.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:45 PM   #31
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Hi From sunny Cali dude! Nice ride! What make of tent is that?
Old 11-01-2011, 08:53 PM   #32
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking rig, welcome.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:21 PM   #33
mint355 is on a distinguished road
Name: Clint
mint355's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Hi From sunny Cali dude! Nice ride! What make of tent is that?
It's the ARB simpson gen3 rooftop tent with zipp on annex. Cheers guys spec list is as follows=

-Engine-
Safari Snorkel
K&N Factory Replacement High Flow Air Filter
DP Chip
3 Inch Custom High Flow Stainless Steel Exhaust System
Dual Battery & Red Arc maintenance System
Extreme Outback Heavy Duty Clutch
140ltr LoneRanger Fuel Tank

-Exterior-
ARB Sahara Bar with Fog Lamps
ARB Side Steps
ARB Rear Step/Tow Bar
ARB Smooth Canopy
ARB Roof Basket
ARB simpson Gen3 Roof Top Tent (New)
ARB RTT Annex (NEW)
ARB Awning (NEW)
Rhino Aero Roof Racks Front & Rear
Micky Thompson Rims & Tyres 265/75/16
EFS HD Suspension
Hella 4000 Spot Lights
Custom Chrome Grill
Wide Flares & Mud Flaps
UHF Base Aerial
Premium 9000lb BushRanger Winch
Rack Mounts for Shovel
3 Fishing Rod Mounts
2 Spare Tyres
Toyota Hood Protector
high lift jack mounts

-Interior-
GME UHF Split Unit
Pioneer DVD Head Unit
Polk Speakers and Amp
Reversing Camera
Cruise Control
Gray Wool Sheep Skin Seat Covers Front
Gray Fitted Canvas Rear Seat Cover
Gray Rubber Floor Mats
Tinted Windows
Black Widow Draw System & Fridge Slide
6 power outlets for fridge etc
Old 11-01-2011, 11:17 PM   #34
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by mint355 View Post
It's the ARB simpson gen3 rooftop tent with zipp on annex. Cheers guys spec list is as follows=

-Engine-
Safari Snorkel
K&N Factory Replacement High Flow Air Filter
DP Chip
3 Inch Custom High Flow Stainless Steel Exhaust System
Dual Battery & Red Arc maintenance System
Extreme Outback Heavy Duty Clutch
140ltr LoneRanger Fuel Tank

-Exterior-
ARB Sahara Bar with Fog Lamps
ARB Side Steps
ARB Rear Step/Tow Bar
ARB Smooth Canopy
ARB Roof Basket
ARB simpson Gen3 Roof Top Tent (New)
ARB RTT Annex (NEW)
ARB Awning (NEW)
Rhino Aero Roof Racks Front & Rear
Micky Thompson Rims & Tyres 265/75/16
EFS HD Suspension
Hella 4000 Spot Lights
Custom Chrome Grill
Wide Flares & Mud Flaps
UHF Base Aerial
Premium 9000lb BushRanger Winch
Rack Mounts for Shovel
3 Fishing Rod Mounts
2 Spare Tyres
Toyota Hood Protector
high lift jack mounts

-Interior-
GME UHF Split Unit
Pioneer DVD Head Unit
Polk Speakers and Amp
Reversing Camera
Cruise Control
Gray Wool Sheep Skin Seat Covers Front
Gray Fitted Canvas Rear Seat Cover
Gray Rubber Floor Mats
Tinted Windows
Black Widow Draw System & Fridge Slide
6 power outlets for fridge etc
Nice!

on my bucket list is to drive across Australia someday.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:45 PM   #36
Banned
Quote:
Hahaha mine is to drive across U.S.A one day maybe we could swap keys?? LOL
LOL! Sheeit, my rig isn't quite as nicely done up as yours but she's no slouch either, you may just have an idea there! Talk about honor among men, I, under normal circumstances, wouldn't let anyone drive her, she's my girl right? BUT, if I man were to swap me his beloved rig to drive mine, well i would expect that man to treat my truck the way he treats his own and vice versa. Interesting idea.
Old 11-02-2011, 02:16 AM   #37
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hahaha mine is to drive across U.S.A one day maybe we could swap keys?? LOL
Lets do this
Old 11-04-2011, 06:49 AM   #38
jsosa is on a distinguished road
Name: Julio
jsosa's Tacoma Gallery
nive truck

i had one of that this is one of the best truck ever made by toyota 3.0 diesel rigth?, i have a new tacoma lets see how it is comparing to th hilux but hilux is hilux the best.
Old 11-04-2011, 07:24 AM   #39
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsosa View Post
I had one of those, this is one of the best trucks ever made by Toyota, 3.0 diesel right?, I have a new Tacoma, lets see how it is compared to the Hilux, but the Hilux is hilux the best.
Here, I fixed this for you.
Old 11-04-2011, 07:28 AM   #40
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Sweet truck. How is it in Australia? That's one of my dream places to go!