Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

NEW FROM NEW ENGLAND

Old 11-01-2011, 06:11 PM   #1
Banned
MAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: MISTER
MAN TRUCK's Tacoma Gallery
NEW FROM NEW ENGLAND

THE MAN TRUCK IS HERE
Old 11-01-2011, 06:12 PM   #3
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
he's just here man. get used to it.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:13 PM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAN TRUCK View Post
THE MAN TRUCK IS HERE
Why are you yelling man truck
Old 11-01-2011, 06:14 PM   #5
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
THE MAN TRUCK IS HERE
Welcome to TW!

I feel the Derp is strong in you.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:15 PM   #6
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW
Old 11-01-2011, 06:16 PM   #7
Banned
MAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Why are you yelling man truck
THERE IS A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE.......I WANT TO MAKE SURE THEY ALL HEAR ME!
Old 11-01-2011, 06:16 PM   #8
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
THERE IS A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE.......I WANT TO MAKE SURE THEY ALL HEAR ME!
IT MAKES YOU SEEM VERY ABRASIVE AND MAKES ME NOT WANT TO TALK TO YOU.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:17 PM   #9
Chriskn1690 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Chriskn1690's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, where in New England you from yelling man?
Old 11-01-2011, 06:19 PM   #10
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!
Old 11-01-2011, 06:19 PM   #11
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriskn1690 View Post
Welcome, where in New England you from yelling man?
MASSHOLEACHUSETTS
Old 11-01-2011, 06:19 PM   #12
REX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
REX_111_MDG_BMET's Tacoma Gallery
i'm scared...somebody hold me
Old 11-01-2011, 06:20 PM   #13
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REX_111_MDG_BMET View Post
i'm scared...somebody hold me
SORRY CANT HEAR YOU WHAT DID YOU SAY
Old 11-01-2011, 06:20 PM   #14
Banned
Quote:
IT MAKES YOU SEEM VERY ABRASIVE AND MAKES ME NOT WANT TO TALK TO YOU.

OK
Old 11-01-2011, 06:20 PM   #15
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
MASSHOLEACHUSETTS
I AM FROM MASSACHUSETTS NEAR LOWELL WELCOME
Old 11-01-2011, 06:20 PM   #16
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
WELCOME MAN TRUCK

I AM BROKENTUSK
Old 11-01-2011, 06:22 PM   #17
Chriskn1690 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Chriskn1690's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
MASSHOLEACHUSETTS
Me too! Chicopee for me! what kind of truck do you even have lol you have no info yelling guy
Old 11-01-2011, 06:22 PM   #18
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
WELCOME TO TW!
Old 11-01-2011, 06:29 PM   #20
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I AM FROM MASSACHUSETTS NEAR LOWELL WELCOME
DO YOU ALSO HAVE ROOTS IN NORTH CAROLINA?!! I REMEMBER YOUR PICS LAST YEAR FROM UNC CHAPEL HILL!! . . . DONT LET THAT FREAK YOU OUT THAT I REMEMBER. I HAVE A GREAT MEMORY!!