Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Not so new, Newby!

Old 11-20-2011, 10:45 AM   #1
DIVERMAN is on a distinguished road

Name: Cullen
DIVERMAN's Tacoma Gallery
Not so new, Newby!

OK, after about a two year break of temp insanity, I'm back and in another Taco! Just picked it up yesterday. Traded in a 2010 Ram For it. 2012 pyrite mica, TRD O/R 4x4 SWB, entune=awesome ,back up camera etc. All stock, haven't had a chance to do any mods yet. 1st on the list though is, secure tail gate, fog lights and grey wire mod (if i can still do those on the 12. haven't checked yet). got it for 200.00 over cost, lower interest rate and my note is lower! Not sure how i'm gonna like the short bed, but i can really use the locker more than the extra foot of bed space!

On a side note, my wife upgraded her Highlander to a 2012 Camry at the same time! lol.
Old 11-20-2011, 10:50 AM   #2
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome back

I traded an 05 Hemi Ram, I loved my Ram but was worried about problems down the road. I miss the Hemi power and sound but love my Taco. It was the hardest trade I've ever made but I'm glad I did it.
Old 11-21-2011, 10:32 AM   #3
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV
Caution beware of the Mod Bug.
It's bite will have a serious impact on your wallet.