Notices

Coming back home soon....

Old 11-20-2011, 09:46 PM   #1
Old No.7 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryan
Old No.7's Tacoma Gallery
Coming back home soon....Updated!

Hello all,

Name is Bryan, I'm hoping to bring home a new Tacoma in the near future. This will be my 4th Toyota Truck. I've owned a 88', 94', and a 03' truck and hopefully a 2012 will be in the driveway at some point once my current car sells. I tend to get a bit bored with cars and seem to change more than I probably should. But I always come back to Toyota. I'm currently driving a 04 Audi S4 Avant (wagon), it's an amazing car and probably one of my favorites to drive out of all the cars I've owned. For those not too familiar with this car, Audi stuffed a 4.2L V8 in this AWD car. With the mods done to the car I'm probably getting close to 370hp from this beast. It's a true enthusiast car for sure, and I will miss her when she's gone, but I won't miss the cost of maintaining it! I test drove a new 2012 Tacoma DCSB TRD Off-Road this past weekend and can't wait to bring one home. I really miss my 03 Tacoma and sometimes wished that I never sold it.

At any rate, wanted to stop in and say hi and post a couple pics of my current (but for sale) car, and my 03 Tacoma prior to the Audi.

Old 11-20-2011, 09:52 PM   #2
Cypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2A773 Retired
Cypherian's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 11-20-2011, 09:54 PM   #3
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
welcome to TW man! I have a friend with that audi as well and those things are awesome! does cost a lot tho to keep it up.
Old 11-21-2011, 12:19 AM   #4
JRob33 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Barksdale AFB
Name: Josh
JRob33's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 11-21-2011, 05:45 AM   #5
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 11-21-2011, 09:28 AM   #6
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV
Old 11-21-2011, 09:20 PM   #7

Thanks all, I just sold my Audi today. Now on to the search for the new truck!!! Leaning towards the TRD Off-Road pkg, and would like to get one with the new Entune system but we'll just see how this plays out! Stay tuned....
Old 11-21-2011, 09:28 PM   #8
Team Impulse Red
CHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dan
CHPTR11's Tacoma Gallery
Man a B5 S4 Avant is my dream car. Can't find any nice low mileage ones around Seattle though so I settled for my Tacoma.

Love that Nogaro blue though, slick car and too bad it had to go. Anyway let us know when you get your new truck and can go hit some trails with us NW folks.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:22 AM   #9
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha!
Old 11-22-2011, 01:10 PM   #10

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHPTR11 View Post
Man a B5 S4 Avant is my dream car. Can't find any nice low mileage ones around Seattle though so I settled for my Tacoma.

Love that Nogaro blue though, slick car and too bad it had to go. Anyway let us know when you get your new truck and can go hit some trails with us NW folks.
Thank you, B5 Avant w/low miles is a tough one to find. I'll miss the Ole Blue wagon for sure but looking forward to some Toyota dependability. I'd be down to meet up with some you guys too, sounds like fun!
Old 11-24-2011, 09:57 AM   #11

Picked my Tacoma up yesterday! Feels good to back in a truck. All I had was my phone to take a few quick pics when I took delivery, better pics to follow if/when it dries up a little bit.