LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New From Indiana

Old 11-25-2011, 01:09 PM   #1
Dravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Dravyss's Tacoma Gallery
Red face New From Indiana

Been here for a while, finally decided to say hi.

So... Hi.

I bought my Tacoma TxPro almost 4 months ago and been loving it, big upgrade from my little previous car.

Already played with Plasti-dip and picked up a used Undercover for cheap. I have Wet Okoles, Weathertechs and an Andres' tacoma horns coming soon!

Old 11-25-2011, 01:15 PM   #2
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck

Welcome to TW
Old 11-25-2011, 01:38 PM   #4
mechanically retarded
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Welcome from Cali
Old 11-25-2011, 01:39 PM   #6
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck, welcome.
Old 11-25-2011, 07:08 PM   #7
JRob33 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Barksdale AFB
Name: Josh
JRob33's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 11-26-2011, 05:40 AM   #8
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Nice lookin truck! Welcome to TW!
Old 11-26-2011, 05:57 AM   #9
f1rstGen03
Tacoma03SR5 is on a distinguished road

Name: Math
Tacoma03SR5's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!
Old 11-26-2011, 06:12 AM   #10
jmayday23 will become famous soon enough
Name: Joel
jmayday23's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from NC. I lived in West Lafayette for awhile, went to Purdue. Nice Sticker, Boiler Up!
Old 11-26-2011, 08:42 AM   #13
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV
Old 11-29-2011, 05:43 AM   #14
Dravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dravyss's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!

Thanks y'all.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:44 AM   #15
I'm proficient with both chainsaw and shotgun...
Kangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Kangonia's Tacoma Gallery
Dude the TXPro looks sick...Welcome
Old 11-29-2011, 07:08 AM   #16
Ninja Status
julian parzival is on a distinguished road

Army:
Name: julian
julian parzival's Tacoma Gallery
hey, nick. nice truck. i was born in fort wayne but grew up outside of indianapolis. where are you from?
Old 11-29-2011, 08:05 AM   #17

Dravyss's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by julian parzival View Post
hey, nick. nice truck. i was born in fort wayne but grew up outside of indianapolis. where are you from?
Originally Colorado Springs CO but I moved to Noblesville in 2002.

Products Discussed in this Thread