Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Tacoma 07

Old 06-27-2007, 12:43 PM   #1
dbatt is on a distinguished road
dbatt's Tacoma Gallery
New Tacoma 07

I just bought an 07 TAcoma double cab w/TRD I have so far put on a bug shield, window vents,and step bars along w/ XM radio. I have a question about the truck is it just me or is the truck a little noisy like wind noise in the cab it doesn't seem to be as quite as my 04 Tacoma was.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:11 PM   #2
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
it's your windows use 3m to keep them at bay... welcome to TW take your time by the way have you rated our Taco's in the gallery? :P
Old 06-27-2007, 05:45 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbatt View Post
I just bought an 07 TAcoma double cab w/TRD I have so far put on a bug shield, window vents,and step bars along w/ XM radio. I have a question about the truck is it just me or is the truck a little noisy like wind noise in the cab it doesn't seem to be as quite as my 04 Tacoma was.
welcome to tw,first of all!!! as far as the wind noise, take your ride back to the dealer and see if you can get your windshield resealed(if that happens to be the problem), as alot of people are having to get their w/s resealed under warranty!

oh yeah........and enjoy your taco!!!!!
Old 06-28-2007, 11:51 AM   #4
dbatt's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Thanks guys I will try to post some pics of my hot red taco. Hey Tacomaman06 I like that tool box thinking of one myself I have the short bed but want more storage room. I don't really plan on hauling anything I have an old 77 Ford ranger XLt for the hauling of things. Anyway Thanks guys look forward to more conversations.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:50 PM   #5
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbatt View Post
Thanks guys I will try to post some pics of my hot red taco. Hey Tacomaman06 I like that tool box thinking of one myself I have the short bed but want more storage room. I don't really plan on hauling anything I have an old 77 Ford ranger XLt for the hauling of things. Anyway Thanks guys look forward to more conversations.
thanks! i need a new toolbox, so i got this one from lowes.......was a little short across the bed, but i made it work. what kind of box are you wanting to get?
Old 06-28-2007, 05:08 PM   #6
dbatt's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking of getting a black one low profile from auto xtra's it's a truck place here in town where I get all my stuff. It'll fit straight across the back and won't block rear window view. I must first purchase an alarm and a bull bar then the tool box.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:22 PM   #7
wormhole7 is on a distinguished road

wormhole7's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to wormhole7
Wind Noise

I know that after installing my vent visors (in channel) , I noticed more wind noise.
If I take them off, it goes away. I actually just put them back on about a week ago after having them off for a couple of months and will probably remove them before any long road trips just for that reason.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:25 PM   #8

[quote=dbatt;14439]I'm thinking of getting a black one low profile from auto xtra's it's a truck place here in town where I get all my stuff. It'll fit straight across the back and won't block rear window view. I must first purchase an alarm and a bull bar then the tool box.[/QUOTE/]

on the low profile toolbox....they just look better than something big and bulky...imo, and also on the bull bar........im getting an aries polished/stainless bullbar soon!!!