Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New to Tacoma (from 4runner)

Old 12-01-2011, 04:32 PM   #1
UARandy3 is on a distinguished road
Name: Randy
UARandy3's Tacoma Gallery
New to Tacoma (from 4runner)

Hey TW! I've been lurking here for a while now and decided to join today. I'm a member over on T4R.org right now and have a 2000 4runner with OME lift and 285/75/16 Duratracs and quite a few other mods. Hoping to learn a lot more here in my search for my next project. It will be quite a while from now, but LOVE the 2nd gen Tacos and have one already built in my head haha.

I attached a couple pics of my current 4runner:
Attached Thumbnails
New to Tacoma (from 4runner)-imag0016-2-.jpg   New to Tacoma (from 4runner)-flex.jpg   New to Tacoma (from 4runner)-side-after.jpg  
Old 12-01-2011, 05:28 PM   #3
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW
Old 12-03-2011, 05:18 AM   #4
UARandy3 is on a distinguished road
UARandy3's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the welcomes! Ive really enjoyed reading and learning on this site so far. I've always wanted a truck, and used to really want an F150. My 4runner was my wife's when we got married, but I took it over when I bought her a 2009 camry and transformed the runner into what it is today. After having owned 2 toyotas now, I'm pretty set on another one. I probably won't buy one for another year or so (wife thinks I can't wait that long haha), but I have a habit of researching everything I buy to a degree that's almost ridiculous. But I'd rather know exactly what to expect rather than just buy something blindly.
Old 12-03-2011, 09:42 AM   #5
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha!
Old 12-03-2011, 11:23 AM   #6
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV