LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Start of Dec 2011, not so good, end of Dec, Grrrreat!

Old 12-22-2011, 08:13 PM   #1
pauln is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul from Ohio
pauln's Tacoma Gallery
Start of Dec 2011, not so good, end of Dec, Grrrreat!

December 1, 2011:

Long story, so short version - hit black ice on interstate bridge going to work. Went into median, got back on road, went sideways the other way and T-boned guardrail on right side of road. Went over guardrail and down 30 foot embankment. Rolled two or three times (can't remember exactly - seemed like about 200 times, though). 98 Ranger I bought new - totalled. My damages - left shoulder level 3 separation (from seatbelt). Hopefully, doc says no surgery needed.

December 20, 2011:

2012 DC LB with TR5 and towing package. I am extremely thankful to be 1) alive, 2) not maimed, and 3) able to purchase a new truck. I was actually thinking about getting a new truck for a while, but the Ranger only had 88,000 miles on it and nothing was wrong with it,so I was going to keep it for at least a couple more years. But fate intervened, so I was able to advance that timeline a lot .

I have already read and learned a lot on this forum and look forward to posting myself as I have contributions in the future. Thanks to those who created it and to those who take the time and effort to post what they learn about the Taco.

I live in northern Ohio about 50 miles southwest of Cleveland.

Paul from Ohio
Old 12-22-2011, 08:19 PM   #2
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
huntark03's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Arkansas! Glad to hear your ok...for the most part.
Old 12-23-2011, 03:17 AM   #3
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
You didn't have to go thru all that just to get a new Tacoma! Glad to hear you are ok and welcome to TW. New truck looks great!
Old 12-23-2011, 03:20 AM   #4
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Glad you are okay.

Welcome to TW
Old 12-24-2011, 12:24 PM   #5
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV