Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Tacoma owner

Old 12-30-2011, 12:37 PM   #1
2011 TX TRD Offroad
Cmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: B.C.
Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
New Tacoma owner

Finally got me a Tacoma. It's a 2011 TX TRD and I love it. Just happy to be a Tacoma owner.

I've already started spending the money before my first payment is due. I"ve purchased Weathertechs both front and back, %20 tint, and a slimline toolbox.

Once I figure out how to navigate through this website I'll post more pics. Hopefully ya'll can see my profile pic of the truck. That's about all I know how to post right now.
Old 12-30-2011, 12:50 PM   #2
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from NV! Your profile pic doesn't show up, you may want to try again.
Old 12-30-2011, 12:58 PM   #3
2011 TX TRD Offroad
Cmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
dammit.. I'll figure this thing out.
Old 12-30-2011, 01:00 PM   #4
me gusta pechos firmes
jivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack MeHoff
jivewalker's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from SC!
Old 12-30-2011, 01:03 PM   #5
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 12-30-2011, 01:04 PM   #6
"The Emblem of a Free Man is a Gun"
Ccwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Chris
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Virginia!!
Old 12-30-2011, 01:22 PM   #7
2011 TX TRD Offroad

Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
Like most new Tacoma owners, I've been a huge fan of the TacomaWorld Forum. But, I had a 2004 Ford Ranger FX4. I loved that truck. I named him Walker Kansas Ranger. And for the past 5 years I did so much research on anything I could find out about the 2005-2011 Tacomas. I think I've read every consumer review on Edmunds, KKB, cars.com and everything in between. I was originally going to wait for a brand new redesign from Toyota before I purchased. I would Google Tacoma Redesign every day at work to see if there was any news about a timeline.

I finally pulled the trigger on my TX TRD Offroad. It was on a local Dodge Dealership here in KC. A guy purchased it in Feb and was already trading it in for the Jeep Rubicon MW3 Edition. It was used with 6k miles on it and a clean CarFax.

The most off roading this TX will do is hunting, fishing, and parking on the grass at the Kansas City Chiefs Football games.

later

edit: turns out i'm not "cool" with my chrome grille.. bought a color matched factory one.
Old 12-30-2011, 01:38 PM   #8
poundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scot
poundin tacos's Tacoma Gallery
sick truck, welcome
Old 12-30-2011, 01:47 PM   #9
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
SWEET!
Old 12-30-2011, 01:49 PM   #10
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
I don't see much Tx bashing
Old 12-30-2011, 04:29 PM   #11
2011 TX TRD Offroad

Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
New Tacoma owner-taco.jpg
Old 12-30-2011, 04:31 PM   #12
2011 TX TRD Offroad

Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
I'm just messing with my own thread. Trying to figure out how to upload pics and stuff. That was the best I can do for now.
Old 12-30-2011, 04:32 PM   #13
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the truck. Looks good. Greetings from San Diego and welcome to TW.
Old 12-30-2011, 05:08 PM   #14
2011 TX TRD Offroad

Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
i like that grill w8n4mud. it's like the old Land Cruiser look. and Ccwahoo's emblem is sweet. Sockmonkey maybe? My bank acct is gonna keep my mods in check for awhile.
Old 12-30-2011, 05:13 PM   #15
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Nice ride. Welcome from CO home of the ass whopping on the Chiefs
Old 12-30-2011, 05:18 PM   #16
bigswoleone is on a distinguished road

Name: Craig
bigswoleone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmurder View Post
Now I'm the truck parked out in BFE so nobody parks next to me. And I'm always looking back while I walk in the store just to see how badass it looks.

That is so me. Nice truck BTW!
Old 12-30-2011, 07:43 PM   #17
2011 TX TRD Offroad

Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
Go Chiefs!! I gotta cheer on my KC Chiefs this weekend against those damn Donkeys. But, seriously I'd rather the Broncos win the AFC West than those damn Raiders. You got a nice TRD sean266. I'm sure there's a lot of threads about this subject, but how's your truck handle in the snow, packed snow, and ice situations out there in CO? We haven't had any snow here in KC yet and I just got this truck a month ago. I saw your badass setup with the GY Duratracs and 5100 Bilies so I know you're probably kick'n CO weather ass. I"m running the OEM Rugged Trails for now. I can't afford a new truck and new tires in the same month.
Old 12-30-2011, 07:51 PM   #18
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats! I like the TX pros.
Old 12-30-2011, 07:53 PM   #19
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
YEE! That is a SICK TX. Ive ALWAYS loved the look of the TX. especially when modded.

F**k the haters, Sick truck man!
Old 12-30-2011, 07:56 PM   #20
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy from Wichita
Go Raiders