Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

future new owner 2012 "plain jane" Tacoma

Old 12-30-2011, 07:49 PM   #1
hootowl is on a distinguished road
Army: mortar computer
hootowl's Tacoma Gallery
future new owner 2012 "plain jane" Tacoma

I am researching the Tacoma and plan to purchase a 2012 in the near future. I hope this forum will answer some questions I have regarding the purchase decision of the Tacoma I will purchase.
Old 12-30-2011, 07:52 PM   #2
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! We have plenty of information here...
Old 12-30-2011, 07:57 PM   #3
Murdock, I'm coming for you!
zapper is one of the sharper tools in the shedzapper is one of the sharper tools in the shedzapper is one of the sharper tools in the shedzapper is one of the sharper tools in the shedzapper is one of the sharper tools in the shedzapper is one of the sharper tools in the shedzapper is one of the sharper tools in the shedzapper is one of the sharper tools in the shedzapper is one of the sharper tools in the shedzapper is one of the sharper tools in the shedzapper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Paul
zapper's Tacoma Gallery
New Tacoma Decisions

I went back and forth for months researching, reading, comparing. I wasn't ready to plung into it until recently. It was between Tacoma and Frontier.
I've had three Toyotas: 2001 Camry, 2003 4Runner, 2012 Rav4. So far, I have nothing but praise for these vehicles. The 4Runner was traded for the Rav4 and the Camry will be going this Monday for a 2012 Tacoma Access Cab, SR5, V6. Toyota dealers are still hard bargainers, so be ready.
Old 12-30-2011, 08:24 PM   #4
birdmanp is on a distinguished road
Name: Justin
birdmanp's Tacoma Gallery
No shortage of info here at TW, search and you shall receive.
Old 12-30-2011, 08:47 PM   #5
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from SoCal!
Old 12-31-2011, 04:06 AM   #6
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV