Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

NEW GUY SAYS HI

Old 12-30-2011, 08:34 PM   #1
yamalarishauler is on a distinguished road

Name: scott
yamalarishauler's Tacoma Gallery
NEW GUY SAYS HI

HI, I JUST REGISTERED. YES ANOTHER NEWBEE! MY NAME IS SCOTT. MY USER NAME IS YAMALARISHAULER WHICH STANDS FOR YAMAHA & POLARIS HAULER, YES WE QUAD. IVE GOT THE POLARIS OUTLAW AND MY WIFE HAS THE YAMAHA WOLVERINE.

I HAVE A 05 BLK. PRERUNNER WITH A FEW MODS, AND AM ANXIOUS TO DO MORE...WILL HAVE TO SAVE AND OR WAIT FOR BIRTHDAYS, CHRISTMAS, ETC...BASICALLY NEED MORE CASH.
Old 12-30-2011, 08:35 PM   #2
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Can see some pics of your atvs and truck?
Old 12-30-2011, 08:37 PM   #4
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foihdzas View Post
Welcome to TW! We all need a little cash for our rigs
True that and welcome from good ole Georgia
Old 12-30-2011, 08:39 PM   #5
medictrack will become famous soon enoughmedictrack will become famous soon enough
Name: Bill
medictrack's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 12-30-2011, 08:42 PM   #6
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from SoCal!
Old 12-31-2011, 04:06 AM   #7
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV
Old 12-31-2011, 04:18 AM   #8
CaliforniaKid is a name known to allCaliforniaKid is a name known to allCaliforniaKid is a name known to allCaliforniaKid is a name known to allCaliforniaKid is a name known to allCaliforniaKid is a name known to all

Name: Jim
CaliforniaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Nods from Central Cal
Old 12-31-2011, 04:31 AM   #9
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 12-31-2011, 04:33 AM   #10
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome scott! i also ride/ go 4 wheeling. got a ’11 rhino 700. mostly stock right now. but that changes this coming year! want to make it faster. shooting for around 55mph. and got 2 honda atv’s.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:13 PM   #11

thanks for the kind welcomes!i also will be looking into that compass temp. repair i read about, this is going to be a good thing!!!
Old 02-05-2012, 04:48 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamalarishauler View Post
HI, I JUST REGISTERED. YES ANOTHER NEWBEE! MY NAME IS SCOTT. MY USER NAME IS YAMALARISHAULER WHICH STANDS FOR YAMAHA & POLARIS HAULER, YES WE QUAD. IVE GOT THE POLARIS OUTLAW AND MY WIFE HAS THE YAMAHA WOLVERINE.

I HAVE A 05 BLK. PRERUNNER WITH A FEW MODS, AND AM ANXIOUS TO DO MORE...WILL HAVE TO SAVE AND OR WAIT FOR BIRTHDAYS, CHRISTMAS, ETC...BASICALLY NEED MORE CASH.

Words of encouragment that helped me..." Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight..."

Proverbs 3: 5,6