Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New TW Member

Old 01-01-2012, 09:58 AM   #1
Coqui is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoqui is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoqui is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoqui is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoqui is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoqui is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoqui is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoqui is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoqui is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoqui is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoqui is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Coqui's Tacoma Gallery
New TW Member

This is my first post, but I have been educating myself with the vast amount of information and experiences from other Tacoma owners for the last 2 years. So, it is time to Join!! This is really a great place to come !! I always wanted a truck all my life, and in 08 took the plunge and got my 1st Tacoma, a 09 DC with the TRD OR package. My Tacoma has performed very well, although it has very little mileage so far (18K). That is because my commute to work is very short and it is always in the garage due to my constant traveling. I do my own Oil & Filter change, using OEM filter and RP. This forum is so great in providing many resources to educate all Tacoma owners, which you would not find in the any Tacoma maintenance manual. A huge thank to all members that have dedicated time in posting detailed instructions on anything they have done to their Tacomas . I wish all members a Happy New Year 2012 and safe driving!!

Frank
Old 01-01-2012, 10:31 AM   #5
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from NV!
Old 01-01-2012, 11:00 AM   #6
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 01-01-2012, 05:12 PM   #9
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 01-01-2012, 06:33 PM   #12
R o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
R o C C o 5 7's Tacoma Gallery
From one Frank to another Frank; Welcome !!!
Old 01-03-2012, 01:15 PM   #13
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV
Old 01-03-2012, 01:31 PM   #14
medictrack will become famous soon enoughmedictrack will become famous soon enough
Name: Bill
medictrack's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 01-03-2012, 02:58 PM   #15
wolftree is a glorious beacon of lightwolftree is a glorious beacon of lightwolftree is a glorious beacon of lightwolftree is a glorious beacon of lightwolftree is a glorious beacon of lightwolftree is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Rick
wolftree's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.
Old 01-04-2012, 07:09 PM   #16
Coqui is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoqui is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoqui is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoqui is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoqui is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoqui is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoqui is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoqui is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoqui is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoqui is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoqui is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Coqui's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you all for the warm welcome in the TW family!! I'm sure, I will spend time here, as much time my wife spend Facebooking

My immediate future additions or mods I intent to complete to my 09 Tacoma are very few and basic:

1. Truxedo Lo Pro QT mounting - hopefully from Truck Alterations. This should help in improving gas mileage on the road a bit - I hope!!

2. Blacken the grill surround to match the BSP color of the truck. Chrome is ok but it gets scuffed pretty easy with bug stains.

3. Add on the FLYZEYE DESIGNS LED lights in Amber to match the rest of the dash lights.

4. Add on a Console Vault.

5. Change the Tailgate handle to a Pop-N-Lock w/cam. Not sure if I will do the keyed one or the electronic.

6. Blacken the Chrome Rear Bumper to match the body color as close as possible.

Long Term projects 6mo to 1 yr are:

1. Replace the HU with a Double Din to include Nav System and IPhone interface.

2. Replace the Floor mats with WeatherTech Digital Fit Gray in Color to match interior.

So, I think I have plenty to do. What other useful add-ons would you all recommend?

Thanks
Frank
Old 01-10-2012, 02:52 PM   #18
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Name: Darren
flyzeye designs's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!