Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Another new Taco owner

Old 01-03-2012, 07:26 PM   #1
dommo is on a distinguished road
Army: Drill Sergeant
dommo's Tacoma Gallery
Another new Taco owner

Well, not brand new, I bought my truck in almost a year ago. But new to here. A Barcelona Red 11 Double Cab TRD PreRunner. Great truck, zero issues thus far. Only complaint I have is that its 2WD...obviously that wasnt a surprise, just the only thing that I would have done differently. I have no plans to modify this at all...its staying stock. I will be keeping it for quite a while, I plan on giving it to my wife when the loan is paid off, in a couple years, and buying another, 4WD this time.

Anyways, back to checking out some bad a$$ trucks. Later.
Old 01-03-2012, 07:28 PM   #2
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 01-03-2012, 07:29 PM   #3
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats, but you can't resist the power of mods once you have joined TW! muahahahaa!!
Old 01-03-2012, 07:32 PM   #4
02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice

Name: Donnie
02sr5trd's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to tw. Good luck with staying stock!!
Old 01-03-2012, 07:34 PM   #5
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 01-03-2012, 07:37 PM   #6
I ski I work I'm rad
Steezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud of
Name: Spencer
Steezyskis's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Lake Tahoe ca you can only look at sick rigs for so long. You'll mod. They ALL mod.
Old 01-03-2012, 07:43 PM   #7
neophyte
John BIG will become famous soon enoughJohn BIG will become famous soon enough
Name: mann
John BIG's Tacoma Gallery
Hello!!!!
Old 01-03-2012, 07:46 PM   #8
dommo is on a distinguished road
Army: Drill Sergeant
dommo's Tacoma Gallery
lol, nah, not this one. Like I said, its going to the wife in about 2 1/2-3 years. I can hold off. Besides...shes all of 5' tall(so she says anyways, but I think thats generous, lol) so lifting it and expecting her to get in are kinda outta the question, lol. If I were to lift it, shes just make me take it off when she gets it, lol. Too much work. I mean, I have a list in my head a mile long of things I would love to do to it, but still gonna wait till I buy another in a couple years.

Ya know what...I take it back, I do have a mod...a completely custom, one off "mud flap removal" mod, given completely free of charge by a generous rock some time ago. And I figured that since they served no purpose anyways, it wouldnt hurt anything to remove the two unbroken flaps.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:49 PM   #11
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV