Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Me - bronco - miata = taco

Old 01-04-2012, 04:07 AM   #1
UncleFrancis is on a distinguished road

UncleFrancis's Tacoma Gallery
Me - bronco - miata = taco

Another new member, saying hi. I don't have a "taco" yet but I'm working on it. I'm stepping over from the ford world of broncos, which I do love but its time for a new vehicle. I bought a 33mpg miata to offset the 11-13 mpg of my bronco. I was working the other day and a brand new tacoma pyrite mica in color drove by and I decided that moment I had to have one. So once I sell them ill have a decent down payment for a new truck, cant wait
Old 01-04-2012, 04:10 AM   #2
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Aren't Miatas illegal in SD? Just kidding, fellow Mazda owner here - 323F aka Protege5. Also diggin the pyrites. Welcome aboard.
Old 01-04-2012, 04:11 AM   #3
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, and great decision on the Tacoma!

I'm 21, on my 5th car, and have had my Tacoma twice as long as any other, and plan on keeping it as long as humanly possible.

Welcome to the site, from California!
Old 01-04-2012, 04:19 AM   #4

Ha, they should be! Ive been a mustang/ford guy forever, but that damn miata is a blast even in the snow! but in college my roomate had a 89 toyota pickup that had been rolled twice, and he still drove it coast to coast and averaged 25mpg. So I've always been impressed with the toyota pickups.
Old 01-04-2012, 04:31 AM   #5
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Loved my 1997 Mustang but had to have something more fitting to haul bikes and stuff. Had the red/blue truck in the sig at the time but it had to sit out a coupla yrs to turn 25 and not have to pass emissions. That's how I ended up in the P5. Sold the 82 when moving to new hood. The wife made me another offer I couldn't refuse and ended up with the 05 AC but the reg cab prerunner with buckets and 5 speed is what I really wanted so I traded the 05 for the 08 RC.
Old 01-04-2012, 04:32 AM   #6
SuperTacoma will become famous soon enoughSuperTacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Clint
SuperTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and you can't go wrong with the pyrite mica!
Old 01-04-2012, 04:59 AM   #7

I know the feeling, im actually considering selling my 72 big block mustang mach 1 which I've had for 14 years. Dynoed at 680 hp, im just past that stage in life, I never drive it anyway it just collects dusty. Plus my new truck would basically be paid off.......
Old 01-04-2012, 05:38 AM   #8
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 01-09-2012, 12:48 PM   #9
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV
Old 01-09-2012, 12:49 PM   #11
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
welcome, former Bronco Owner here as well. The bronco was a beast offroad but 12 mpg out of a straight 6 wasnt cutting it.