LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Just bought my first Toyota and found this site

Old 01-04-2012, 06:06 PM   #1
Ray is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Ray's Tacoma Gallery
Just bought my first Toyota and found this site

Hi,

I just bought my first Toyota (traded in a '06 F-150) for an '09 Pre-runner with the V-6. It's a 2wd access cab and I'm the second owner. I found this site while looking for maintenance schedules (truck only had the basic owners manual in the glove box.)

So, I'll have lots of questions and hope that you can put up with me and them.

Thanks,

Ray
Old 01-04-2012, 06:09 PM   #2
jackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jackhart's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to the site ray. trust me, if you search around you will find answers to not only the questions you have, but answers to the questions you didn't even know you had...
Old 01-04-2012, 06:10 PM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome Ray!! Welcome to the forum, glad you found us......enjoy your stay! Pay no attention to the ass-hats that roam around

Got Pics?
Old 01-04-2012, 06:15 PM   #4
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tacomaworld, a lot of very helpful tacoma owners in here...dont know if your into modding your truck or not but after seeing all the beauties on here your probably going to want to do a little things here and there or maybe more....

edit: be on the look out for san diegans meets theres actually an event that is coming up here is the link:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...tion-meet.html

enjoy!!!!
Old 01-04-2012, 06:16 PM   #5
kimo will become famous soon enough

Name: Darin
kimo's Tacoma Gallery
Welcoma, lots of good info from guys in here.
Old 01-04-2012, 06:18 PM   #6
Ray is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Ray's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
Awesome Ray!! Welcome to the forum, glad you found us......enjoy your stay! Pay no attention to the ass-hats that roam around

Got Pics?
No worries. I moderate two Forums (http://www.ffcars.com/ and http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/content.php)

Also, spent 29-years in law enforcement so dealing with "cranky" people is second nature.

Pic's? Not yet. It's nothing special but I'll get some up Thursday.

Ray
Old 01-05-2012, 05:43 AM   #8
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 01-05-2012, 08:51 AM   #9
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the toyota family bud!
Old 01-09-2012, 12:46 PM   #12
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV