Notices

It's an Honor!

Old 01-05-2012, 12:19 AM   #1
taCOJO44 is on a distinguished road
Name: Conner
taCOJO44's Tacoma Gallery
It's an Honor!

Wassup yal! I'm Conner
Right now I'm a the proud owner of '97 4Runner, but for a sweet graduation present I'll be upgrading to '12 Tacoma I originally wanted a bigger truck but figured it would be a tough task to drive a monster in a college town and I love the way my 4Runner rolls soooo I decided on getting me a Tacoma. Even though it'll be a couple of months before I get behind the wheel of that bad boy, I want to be fully prepared for that gloroious day so I can have everything in place before I go to college! So it would REALLY help if yal could help me out from now to then on deciding EXACTLY what I want. I'm planning on getting a '12 black with a TRD off-road package. Some mods I'd really like to invest in would be a lift (havent decide on 3' or 6'/body or suspension), some new rims (chrome, black, or a combination), and some sweet all-terrain tires. If yal could, PLEASE let me know about what yal think about what I should do because yal obviously have a lot more knoledge than I do at this point. IT'S AN HONOR to be part of the Tacoma World and I really appreciate yals support. Thanks!!!
Old 01-05-2012, 06:40 AM   #6
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Tomball!
Old 01-05-2012, 04:20 PM   #7
I appreciate it yal. And ya I'm kind of leaning towards a 3" lift just becuase I don't want to spend the extra money. I appreciate the local love from RLDTACO
Old 01-05-2012, 04:21 PM   #8
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!

Avoid a body lift. Go with a 3" suspension lift. No chrome either, in my opinion. Ha.
Old 01-05-2012, 04:23 PM   #9
TruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Medical Technician
Name: Blaine
TruthInLies313's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. No body lift ever! and whether you get a 3 or 6 inch lift it is what height you want, or capability for off roading.
Old 01-05-2012, 04:28 PM   #10
medictrack will become famous soon enoughmedictrack will become famous soon enough
Name: Bill
medictrack's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 01-05-2012, 04:33 PM   #11
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Portland Oregon!
Old 01-05-2012, 05:28 PM   #12
Yea I've heard putting body lifts in can be really bad for the truck, especially if you're going offroading and I really wanna hit the mud with it. So I think I'm going to go ahead and put the extra money into a suspension lift. Any suggestions on QUALITY brands of suspension lifts that I won't spend a fortune on (under a grand)?
Old 01-07-2012, 04:59 AM   #14
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from GA
Old 01-09-2012, 01:44 PM   #15
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV
Old 01-09-2012, 01:50 PM   #16
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. Don't mine the Canadian he doesn't know how to spell. Here's some reading about lift/suspension if you haven't found the sub-forum yet, also check out the COC.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/suspension/
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sit...e-conduct.html
Old 01-09-2012, 02:17 PM   #17
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from SoCal!