Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Dear Fellow Tacoma'ers, I am new and need fender flares

Old 01-07-2012, 05:09 PM   #1
amocaTTacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
amocaTTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Dear Fellow Tacoma'ers, I am new and need fender flares

I just joined Tacomaworld after weeks of reading through threads - I finally realized what an aweomse site this is!!!! I just put a 3" Rough Country suspension lift on with 286 65 R18 Nitto Trail Grapplers and needless to say, they have spit rocks at the side of my taco since so I would like to put on fender flares.

I am not into the flares with the bolts exposed and cannot put my finger on the make and model of what exactly I am looking for so I hope I can learn something from you all. If you have pics of flares on a 2nd Gen Taco, I would love to see them. Til' then, I will be roaming around this site until I have figured out what I'm doing!!
Old 01-07-2012, 05:30 PM   #2
rubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: civil engineer
Name: nicholas
rubberduckytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bushwackers are a good brand of flares
Old 01-07-2012, 05:34 PM   #3
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
What exactly are you looking for?

Unless you have a 5 lug, your truck came with fender flares....
Old 01-07-2012, 06:16 PM   #5
amocaTTacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
amocaTTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I have the stock fender flares but the 285 65's are hangin out about 2"s - I like the look, plus it will save the paint. It wouldnt hurt to have for my future plans.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:09 PM   #6
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV