Notices

Finally Picked up the Taco

Old 01-07-2012, 07:19 PM   #1
01 5 speed
taco52 is on a distinguished road

Name: Trevor
taco52's Tacoma Gallery
Finally Picked up the Taco

Story is long but we just picked up the my truck. I have been patiently waiting to pick up my truck since we handed the owner the check Saturday 12-31-11 exactly one week ago. It took a long time for the check to clear but it finally did and so here is the first picture of the Tacoma that safely got us home in the Colorado snow.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Hope to have a great future with the truck
Old 01-07-2012, 07:52 PM   #2
Kenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: MSgt
Kenobe's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!
Old 01-08-2012, 05:51 AM   #3
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 01-08-2012, 06:09 AM   #4
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from NV and congrats on the new truck!
Old 01-08-2012, 06:16 AM   #5
Inkjet Fred is on a distinguished road

Army: To long ago to remember
Name: Jim
Inkjet Fred's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome.have fun in the snow
Old 01-08-2012, 06:18 AM   #6
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!
Old 01-08-2012, 06:42 AM   #7
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats
Old 01-08-2012, 11:03 AM   #8
01 5 speed

taco52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenobe View Post
Congrats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
Congrats
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boerseun View Post
Congrats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkjet Fred View Post
Welcome.have fun in the snow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Tamale View Post
Welcome from NV and congrats on the new truck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLDTACO View Post
Welcome to TW!
Thanks for the Welcome's and congrats. I appreciate it and i finally got some better pics of the truck.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 01-08-2012, 11:10 AM   #9
Taco noob
.28 is on a distinguished road

Name: miguel
.28's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to .28
Congrats.. and hurry and get some tires lol..
Old 01-08-2012, 11:11 AM   #10
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck and love colorado..
Old 01-08-2012, 11:12 AM   #11
Night is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Night's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck! I've always wanted to have a first gen.
Old 01-08-2012, 11:19 AM   #12
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats.
Old 01-08-2012, 11:31 AM   #13
01 5 speed

taco52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by .28 View Post
Congrats.. and hurry and get some tires lol..
Yes definitely I need some. We slid all the way down our driveway yesterday. About 20 feet. Pretty scary but thank goodness no damage was caused to the new taco.
Old 01-08-2012, 11:38 AM   #14
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Enjoy!
Old 01-08-2012, 11:56 AM   #15
COACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud of

Army: SNIPER HHC, 3 BATTALION,73 ARMOR,82ND AIRBORNE
Name: JC
COACHPPARK's Tacoma Gallery
CONGRATS AND WELCOME TO TW
Old 01-08-2012, 06:38 PM   #16
01 5 speed

taco52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by COACHPPARK View Post
CONGRATS AND WELCOME TO TW
Thanks for all the congrats everyone. Already love the truck. I just want to sit in it all day and sleep in it all night. Haha. Hope it lasts for ever.
Old 01-08-2012, 06:48 PM   #17
Backwoods legit, don't take no shit!
BackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to all

Firefighter: Stokes Vol. Fire Department, Station 23
Name: Paul
BackwoodsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Take good care of it and it'll take good care of you. Congrats and I know how you feel haha I wanted a taco for the longest time and when I finally got mine I was so happy I burned a full tank of gas the first day I got it.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:47 AM   #18
BVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to behold
BVCOTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new taco!

Welcome to TW from BV, CO!
Old 01-09-2012, 10:53 AM   #19
Aight
sernaj64 is on a distinguished road
Name: Juan
sernaj64's Tacoma Gallery
YEH brah congrats on the truck looks mighty fine yeah get some wheels and tires on her asap
Old 01-09-2012, 11:26 AM   #20
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from SoCal!