Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Back to the good life

Old 01-08-2012, 12:13 PM   #1
Tacoma Sport LB is on a distinguished road
Name: 'Spikes'
Tacoma Sport LB's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Back to the good life

After a very poor decision a year ago to trade our 07 Tacoma sport SB for a Lexus ES, I (or we, my wife was the primary driver) have return to the good life of driving a Tacoma . I surprised her on Dec 23 at the dealership with the keys to a '12 MGM Sport Crew LB 4x4 with 18" wheels, Entune. ( I now drive the Lexus). Up to this pont I have put on 4" oval PS Westin nerf, Go Rhino Dominator PS hitch step , bedrug , bed Xtender , and will be putting on an Undercover next weekend (our 07 had an ARE fiberglass and difficult to remove). One thing I see the + and - in are the "chrome" 18" wheels are plastic clad over Alloy -- won't have to woory about pitting etc., but still would like to have the real chrome.
Live in SW corner of Ohio, had been looking for a Black, but since no black available and Toyota no long had the Black Sand Metalic, opted to go with the MGM. Dealer sold at invoice which I found acceptable, could have got a '11 Sport SB at another dealer.
Old 01-08-2012, 12:13 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome back!
Old 01-08-2012, 02:50 PM   #3
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 01-09-2012, 12:03 PM   #4
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV
Old 01-09-2012, 12:08 PM   #5
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from SoCal!