Notices

New from AL

Old 01-11-2012, 06:31 AM   #1
Dromlace is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
Dromlace's Tacoma Gallery
New from AL

What's up. Name's Michael.
I just transferred over from a Sierra to a Tacoma. This is my first Taco, and won't be my last. As soon as prices drop down some I'll be getting a white 4x4 DCSB.

Here's my old baby:
2004 GMC Sierra

New baby:
2006 Toyota Tacoma DCLB

Plan on getting:
bilstein 5100s, toytec AAL
Camburg Spindles +new coils
Nitto Terra Grapplers
Old 01-11-2012, 06:42 AM   #2
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
welcome congrats on the new truck. what part of AL you from? we have a meet coming up in a couple weeks up in north AL if you are interested. great group of guys fun to hang out with and we are all willing to help each other turn wrenches.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ders-meet.html
Old 01-11-2012, 06:46 AM   #3
Dromlace is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
Dromlace's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by my08yoyo View Post
welcome congrats on the new truck. what part of AL you from? we have a meet coming up in a couple weeks up in north AL if you are interested. great group of guys fun to hang out with and we are all willing to help each other turn wrenches.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ders-meet.html
I'm over by the Capital, but sounds cool by me.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:14 AM   #4
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Welome
Old 01-11-2012, 10:42 AM   #5
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Nice lookin truck! welcome to TW!
Old 01-11-2012, 11:05 AM   #7
medictrack will become famous soon enoughmedictrack will become famous soon enough
Name: Bill
medictrack's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 01-11-2012, 11:14 AM   #8
XD40SC is on a distinguished road

Name: Davis
XD40SC's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from SC. My wife is from Decatur so we visit ole AL often
Old 01-11-2012, 01:38 PM   #9
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from SoCal!
Old 01-16-2012, 09:36 AM   #10
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV