Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hi from Vancouver Canada

Old 01-11-2012, 01:26 PM   #1
Countrygent is on a distinguished road
Countrygent's Tacoma Gallery
Hi from Vancouver Canada

My new Tacoma delivered three days ago:

Family re-aligning of vehicles ... we travel in the backcountry mountains of British Columbia in the Summers, so I had a big old F250 HD long box V8, but it was a beast in the city, so I drove a Cooper S Mini in town. Had three kids learning to drive and the big truck was a gas guzzler, so ... down to one versatile, beautiful new Taco. Looking forward to that independent front suspension on the long bumpy forestry roads. Got the manual as I like jamming the gears and wanted a short box as well.

Still enjoying "new vehicle" smell!

Old 01-11-2012, 01:30 PM   #3
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
are you a lumberjack and are you ok?

either way, welcome
nice truck!
Old 01-11-2012, 01:30 PM   #4
medictrack will become famous soon enoughmedictrack will become famous soon enough
Name: Bill
medictrack's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Colorado
Old 01-11-2012, 02:29 PM   #6
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from SoCal!
Old 01-12-2012, 06:42 AM   #8
PineappleGrenade is on a distinguished road

Name: Zach
PineappleGrenade's Tacoma Gallery
That color is great!
Old 01-12-2012, 06:53 AM   #9
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from NV!
Old 01-12-2012, 06:57 AM   #10
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from Nor Cal
Old 01-12-2012, 07:02 AM   #11
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from
Old 01-12-2012, 07:24 AM   #12
CalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
CalgaryRider's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!

Glad to see more Canadians popping up!
Old 01-12-2012, 07:30 AM   #13
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Sharp truck, welcome to TW!
Old 01-12-2012, 08:57 AM   #14
tig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
tig1's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! from the Atlantic Canada, New Brunswick

later tig1
Old 01-12-2012, 12:51 PM   #16
Countrygent is on a distinguished road
Countrygent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PineappleGrenade View Post
That color is great!

Thanks - the new Spruce Mica really changes with the lighting - in sun it can be very greenish, in the shadows almost blue/black, and being one of the mica paint jobs it has the underlying flake sparkle - just a bit of a pain for touch-up though - when and if the time comes I'll have to pull out the old Langka system.

Have to say what I really like are the flat matte black/greenish repaints with black powdercoated rims, a short lift, some nerf bars, a bull bar and black heavy skid plate in front ... light bar ... but I'm going to leave this truck straight stock for a while. Satisfy my mod cravings reading these boards and the "show us your ..." threads. Some awesome Tacomas out there to admire. The one mod that I would really like is a power slider - why Toyota doesn't offer it in the double cab I don't know. My arms don't go that far.

Thanks all for your welcome. Love my new truck, just got a call from the dealership they have installed the bed extender I ordered and dropped in my bed mat - they weren't shipped when I picked the truck up on delivery.

Old 01-13-2012, 08:18 PM   #18
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Get on your tiptoes and stretch your neck while looking east....Squint your eyes and you will see me waving from New Brunswick

Great looking truck and nice pic, Stanley Park?
Old 01-14-2012, 10:13 AM   #19
RyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really nice

Name: Ryan
RyanK1's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from the Okanagan, nice to see more people from BC.