Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Future Tacoma owner

Old 01-11-2012, 09:19 PM   #1
kfgk14 is on a distinguished road
Name: Killian
kfgk14's Tacoma Gallery
Future Tacoma owner

Hello all. I'm a high school student, and exactly 5 months off getting my license I'm already plotting as to what I'm gonna drive

As some of you may remember, there's nothing a (healthy) 15 year old male wants more than to sail off into the sunset, girlfriend in the passenger seat of his shiny new (old) truck.

If I can pull off the girlfriend thing (wish me luck), I'm going make that dream come to fruition in about 5 months and 1 day The dream vehicle is, of course, a second generation 4x4 double cab long bed Toyota Tacoma, painted silver. I realized that was my dream vehicle the day I witnessed my friend's crappy Subaru dragged out of a ditch by the very truck I speak of. Also, I know the sight of just such a truck will bring him torturous memories of being mocked for getting his Subaru stuck

My loving parents have me pinching pennies, working two jobs and skipping meals (kidding on the last one) to save up for this truck, though to be fair they will be covering at least 50% of the cost, so I ought to quit complaining.

Anyway, I joined up here in hopes of being able to maximize my truck purchase, as well as eventually get the thing lifted and seriously off-road capable.
Old 01-12-2012, 01:11 AM   #2
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!.
Old 01-12-2012, 06:43 AM   #4
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard, sounds like your parents are doing a good job. Keep on working and those 5 months will go be before you know it. Make sure you keep at least one ob after you have the truck, amd remember how lucky you are and don't ever forget to treat your parents right.
Old 01-12-2012, 06:52 AM   #5
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from NV!
Old 01-12-2012, 06:59 AM   #6
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
welcome
Old 01-12-2012, 07:31 AM   #7
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW and good luck!
Old 01-12-2012, 07:41 AM   #8
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic, Advanced EMT
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
I had the same dream once, hence my screen name. I ended up getting a 1st gen instead of a second gen and I love it. so welcome to TW and good luck on the truck and the girlfriend thing!
Old 01-16-2012, 10:33 AM   #9
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV