Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

09 Regular Cab; OME 3" lift kit

Old 01-11-2012, 10:32 PM   #1
dtown is on a distinguished road
dtown's Tacoma Gallery
Cool 09 Regular Cab; OME 3" lift kit

Hello,
I thought I would post here due to the fact that I have had been a serious user of this site for the last three years. Just logging on, getting answers, logging off. I've never had an issue that wasn't easily solved by reading previous post's on here! Anyway, I just got my lift kit installed today, still pretty amped about the whole deal. At any rate, I'll get back on here and post my thoughts about the old man emu and the overall ride, feel, look etc. Hopefully, someone will be able to benefit from my post in some way. As far as I can tell, it's going to be awesome, i'm having an alignment done in the morning, but as of right now it was such a new feeling that I can't even really describe it. Steering is very different than before. I don't want to rush to conclusions, but i think after my alignment tomorrow, it's going to ride so smooth, and so nice I'm going to be very happy! It'll be like butter.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:33 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good!! Dude, whats up with your post count!?!?!
Old 01-11-2012, 10:47 PM   #3
medictrack will become famous soon enoughmedictrack will become famous soon enough
Name: Bill
medictrack's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks great !
Old 01-11-2012, 10:52 PM   #4
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Cool !

Welcome from BC

Holy crap you have more posts than me
Old 01-11-2012, 10:53 PM   #5
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha new guy with 4 billions posts already lol
Old 01-11-2012, 11:35 PM   #10
dtown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post
Aloha new guy with 4 billions posts already lol
That's pretty funny, yeah I just signed up yesterday & that was my 1st post? Where r ya in HI? My parents live in Kailua. Tacomas r plentiful on that island take care
Old 01-12-2012, 12:27 AM   #11
dtown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Looks good!! Dude, whats up with your post count!?!?!
Nice truck! I'm just gettin' started w/ mods, my next investments will be 17" wheels/tires, arb bumper/winch, fog lights, kc lights maybe. I like your amber or yellow fog lights where'd you get em'? Oh and which in channel rain guards did you go with? and what the hell? what brand of bull bar is that? sorry about the 20 ?'s.
have a good night
Old 01-16-2012, 10:32 AM   #12
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV
Old 01-25-2012, 09:12 AM   #13
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
welcome guy with the highest number you can get using 32 bits just pm bob im sure hes working on fixing it.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:50 AM   #14
ttaM will become famous soon enoughttaM will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
ttaM's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck! welcome to TW from KY!
Old 01-25-2012, 03:44 PM   #15
BVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to behold
BVCOTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Buena Vista, CO!
Old 01-25-2012, 04:33 PM   #16
Oscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedOscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedOscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedOscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedOscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedOscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedOscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedOscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedOscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedOscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedOscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: E4 0311
Name: Bob
Oscarbob's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from CNY. What size tire are you running?
Old 01-01-2014, 07:58 PM   #17
Toyota05zack is on a distinguished road

Name: Zack
Toyota05zack's Tacoma Gallery
question on the ome on the regular cab! top plate spacers in the front? and what in the back? 2'' aal??
thanks!
Old 05-20-2014, 10:42 AM   #18
TMANN is on a distinguished road
TMANN's Tacoma Gallery
I really love the look of your truck. Perfect stance and gait. It is exactly the look I'm hoping to achieve when I lift my reg. cab in the next few weeks. I know you said you put the biggest Goodyear Duratracs you could on the truck but you didn't mention the size. If you don't mind my asking, what size tires are you running? Are they 265's??
Old 05-21-2014, 09:22 AM   #19
dtown's Tacoma Gallery
Hey brother I appreciate that. Although I have done some things differently since I originally got the lift and posted these pics. Please contact me before you go through with your modifications at kuykencl@gmail.com I have some vital information for you I originally installed too stiff of springs and a spacer in the front, didn't install an adjustable upper control arm and a couple other things of vital importance when it comes to how the truck handles after lifting it.
I hope you have a great day
CLint K.
303-903-1473