Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Advice

Old 01-12-2012, 11:21 AM   #1
ohmyitstrucktime is on a distinguished road

ohmyitstrucktime's Tacoma Gallery
Advice

Just bought a new TRD double cab 4*4. Picking it up in February. 6spd manual... cant wait.. however im kinda freaked at the gas mileage... What do you say... can i get 400 kms out of it?... i hope...hahaa...V6

Anyway what would you say is the best Tonneau cover for the 2012.. The dealership sells them for about 1k.. or just over actually. But its meant for it, pretty nice actually. Any advice... ? shall i order online or something?

Cheers everyone...
Old 01-12-2012, 11:28 AM   #2
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmyitstrucktime View Post
Just bought a new TRD double cab 4*4. Picking it up in February. 6spd manual... cant wait.. however im kinda freaked at the gas mileage... What do you say... can i get 400 kms out of it?... i hope...hahaa...V6

Anyway what would you say is the best Tonneau cover for the 2012.. The dealership sells them for about 1k.. or just over actually. But its meant for it, pretty nice actually. Any advice... ? shall i order online or something?

Cheers everyone...
Welcome to TW!

So you invested tens of thousands of dollars into a truck and never looked at the real life mileage? There are literally tons of threads on mileage in here so I would suggest searching for it. Consumer Reports also gives accurate data on mileage.

Never buy anything from the dealer - they are always higher priced.

I have gotten 13 miles per GALLON to 17 Mpg. None of that kilometer crap in here lol
Old 01-13-2012, 03:25 PM   #4

4cyl or v6

what do most have and or drive.. .preferences?
Old 01-13-2012, 03:27 PM   #5
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Cheers everyone...
I get about 425 kms before the light comes on in winter , I do better in summer
Old 01-13-2012, 03:28 PM   #6
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Don't mind XXXX , he's a typical douchebag NY Rangers fan
Old 01-13-2012, 03:29 PM   #7

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
425.. i can live with that.. manual or auto?....if manual wheres a good shift point.. around 2000?..cheers....
Mines auto , and mine is all rural driving , you will do better on the highway
Old 01-13-2012, 03:31 PM   #8

ya im looking forward to this truck...should be fun....
Old 01-16-2012, 08:46 AM   #9
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV
Old 01-16-2012, 09:49 AM   #10
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Don't mind XXXX , he's a typical douchebag NY Rangers fan

faaaaaaaaa qqqqqqq