Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New guys 1st build Q'?

Old 01-13-2012, 06:31 AM   #1
22Mag is on a distinguished road
22Mag's Tacoma Gallery
New guys 1st build Q'?

Hello all! I've been lurking here for a while, just now decided to become a member here. Looks like this could get expensive looking on here, lol.

To start off with I have a 2009 met gray double cab trd that I bought in 2008 and have always been wanting to fix her up a bit. Just now getting to it, and could use a little help from the experts. I'm going with the blacked out look and have already debadged it. Uses for my truck are daily driving, hunting, fishing, and pulling a 17' mudboat.

Well I have a few questions. I put the order on a few things before I really started reading into this site and have a few doubts now with what I got. I bought a Procomp 3" lift, 17x9 ultra wheels (gaultlet)sp, avid light bar and side steps with some hella black magics for the light bar.

I originally thought 33's would be alright to run, but now am doubting it with all the rubbing issues, I have been looking at the general grabbers and at2's mostly. Now if I go with say the grabbers with a 32.8 dia, what size spacers would I need? Also, will this require more trimming? I'm wondering if I should send the lift back and get another that would ease the pain of the 33's?

Welp that is all I can think of as of now, I look forward to being a member here and learning what will piss the wifey off, lol.
Old 01-13-2012, 06:32 AM   #2
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from NV!
Old 01-16-2012, 09:41 AM   #3
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV