1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New guys 1st build Q'?

Discussion in 'New Members' started by 22Mag, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Jan 13, 2012 at 5:31 AM
    22Mag

22Mag [OP] Member

Member:
    Hello all! I've been lurking here for a while, just now decided to become a member here. Looks like this could get expensive looking on here, lol.

To start off with I have a 2009 met gray double cab trd that I bought in 2008 and have always been wanting to fix her up a bit. Just now getting to it, and could use a little help from the experts. I'm going with the blacked out look and have already debadged it. Uses for my truck are daily driving, hunting, fishing, and pulling a 17' mudboat.

Well I have a few questions. I put the order on a few things before I really started reading into this site and have a few doubts now with what I got. I bought a Procomp 3" lift, 17x9 ultra wheels (gaultlet)sp, avid light bar and side steps with some hella black magics for the light bar.

I originally thought 33's would be alright to run, but now am doubting it with all the rubbing issues, I have been looking at the general grabbers and at2's mostly. Now if I go with say the grabbers with a 32.8 dia, what size spacers would I need? Also, will this require more trimming? I'm wondering if I should send the lift back and get another that would ease the pain of the 33's?

Welp that is all I can think of as of now, I look forward to being a member here and learning what will piss the wifey off, lol.

2. Jan 13, 2012 at 5:32 AM
    Hot Tamale

Hot Tamale Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Pat
    Henderson, NV
    Vehicle:
    2012 Access Cab 4x2
    Welcome to TW from NV! :wave:

3. Jan 16, 2012 at 8:41 AM
    4Wheelin4Banger