LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

just bought a taco. lord help me.

Old 01-14-2012, 09:40 AM   #1
SWM has a brilliant futureSWM has a brilliant futureSWM has a brilliant futureSWM has a brilliant futureSWM has a brilliant futureSWM has a brilliant futureSWM has a brilliant futureSWM has a brilliant futureSWM has a brilliant futureSWM has a brilliant futureSWM has a brilliant future
Name: Sean
SWM's Tacoma Gallery
just bought a taco. lord help me.

been on the site for a while as I was looking to buy a 2010 double cab last year. Ended up keeping my jeep for another winter, then for some reason I went and bought myself a 2006 TRD double cab this morning.

saw it sitting on the dealers lot the other day, they had a sale today, i was in a weird mood so it will be in my driveway on tuesday. it's got a bit of mileage on it 240000 km (!) but it was cheap and i will beat on it.

so here she is....
Old 01-14-2012, 09:42 AM   #2
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
nice!!!!

what took so long!!!!!!
Old 01-14-2012, 09:49 AM   #3
poundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scot
poundin tacos's Tacoma Gallery
150k is nothing if it's been maintained. What are your plans?
Old 01-14-2012, 09:58 AM   #4
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from NV! Nice looking truck! Enjoy it!
Old 01-14-2012, 11:36 AM   #5
SWM has a brilliant futureSWM has a brilliant futureSWM has a brilliant futureSWM has a brilliant futureSWM has a brilliant futureSWM has a brilliant futureSWM has a brilliant futureSWM has a brilliant futureSWM has a brilliant futureSWM has a brilliant futureSWM has a brilliant future
SWM's Tacoma Gallery
thx no big plans yet, bed mat, stereo upgrade. will think about a lift and new wheels/tires this spring.

how do you guys wheel these things ? seems so huge compared to the TJ
Old 01-14-2012, 11:56 AM   #6
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks good - enjoy
Old 01-14-2012, 12:00 PM   #8
jkcb2011 is on a distinguished road
Army: Canadian Army
jkcb2011's Tacoma Gallery
Nice

Truck looks good. I am curious what you paid for an 06 in Ontario?
Old 01-14-2012, 12:05 PM   #9
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
welcome
Old 01-14-2012, 12:13 PM   #10
s2studio is on a distinguished road

s2studio's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck! Welcome!
Old 01-14-2012, 01:06 PM   #11
SWM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkcb2011 View Post
Truck looks good. I am curious what you paid for an 06 in Ontario?
Old 01-15-2012, 04:13 AM   #12
jkcb2011 is on a distinguished road
Army: Canadian Army
jkcb2011's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWM View Post
Seems reasonable and held it's value. Enjoy!
Old 01-15-2012, 04:24 AM   #13
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
check the tfer case crossmember for cracks... you may be able to get them to replace it with the new "crackless" design
Old 01-15-2012, 04:27 AM   #14
Taco Roja
Ohbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud of

Navy: 1987-1997
Name: Brian
Ohbrian's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear about your new addiction.
Old 01-15-2012, 05:33 AM   #15
SWM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
check the tfer case crossmember for cracks... you may be able to get them to replace it with the new "crackless" design
thanks, will check that out tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohbrian View Post
just swapping a jeep addiction for this one. at least the insurance is cheaper
Old 01-15-2012, 05:51 AM   #17
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohbrian View Post
Yep. Another one feel into the Tacoma Spell.

Welcome to the family!
Old 01-15-2012, 05:59 AM   #18
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
you will love the TACO
Old 01-16-2012, 08:27 AM   #19
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV
Old 01-18-2012, 10:13 AM   #20
SWM's Tacoma Gallery
first drive in to work today. snow and freezing rain. was a nice drive. overpaid for this truck but love it just the same.