Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

First truck new guy

Old 01-14-2012, 05:36 PM   #1
Tom badger is on a distinguished road
Name: Sean
Tom badger's Tacoma Gallery
First truck new guy

I just bought my first truck, I have built many many cars and wanted something different. I bought a 2007 Tacoma double cab trd off road with the sport package in red, I really like the agressive front end with the hood scoop, I haven't driven the truck much but what I have so far I love it. I know nothing about putting lifts on and what not so I will probably be picking everynes brain, I have a few questions the truck has 90k on it would you even suggest a lift or leave it alone I got a 3yr 36k mile warranty from Toyota with it and it covers everything the factory one does except a few minor things, also any suggested maintenance they said the flushed the diffs, the coolant, and put new plugs and air filter in it. If not a lift what size tires would everyone suggest. Like I said I am new to the truck game and any help is appreciated.
Old 01-14-2012, 05:47 PM   #3
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from NV!
Old 01-14-2012, 06:02 PM   #4
Thanks trying to figure out how to post pictures
Old 01-14-2012, 06:05 PM   #5
Here are some photos
Attached Thumbnails
First truck new guy-5telu42n27z447294_1.jpg   First truck new guy-5telu42n27z447294_2.jpg   First truck new guy-5telu42n27z447294_6.jpg  
Old 01-14-2012, 06:11 PM   #8
Thanks a lot everyone
Old 01-14-2012, 06:12 PM   #9
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck!
Old 01-14-2012, 07:09 PM   #11
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 01-16-2012, 09:22 AM   #12
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV