Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

hello from san diego

Old 01-15-2012, 10:51 PM   #1
kevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant future

kevinthefawker's Tacoma Gallery
hello from san diego

hello fellow members of tacoma world. my name is kevin, recently picked up a 2012 tacoma dcsb 4x4 with the trd or package non entune in the mgm color.

nothing too special bought it about 15 days ago. already put 1k miles on it and been loving it ever since.

few mods i have done so far is the optional skid plate, debadge the truck, tint the front windows, and hid kits for the headlights and fogs. also picked up a set of rims already but haven't installed it.

future mods will be retros for the headlights and do the bhlm while i'm at it. king coilovers with resi's up front build right uca from the truck shop, probably a leaf pack out back and shocks to go along with it. also install the rims along with some 265 75 16 bfg at tires

i have seen a lot of the local tacoma guys in san diego probably will meet up with them soon enough.

Old 01-15-2012, 10:54 PM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from San Diego, yeah a lot of peeps here are from SD dont forget to check out downsouthmotorsports for your suspension setup great prices. Hope to see you at the meet ups
Old 01-15-2012, 11:05 PM   #6
kevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant future

yeah i was on ct for a while before it died off, i still have my old tacoma along with a few of my other honda/acura projects.

yeah i was already modding the truck right when they handed me the keys, by ditching their stupid dealer plates on the front and back. they werent to happy about that
Old 01-16-2012, 12:26 AM   #9

forgot to add, i will be ordering a color match grill very soon to ditch the chrome grill up front. also i removed the front mud flaps same day i bought the truck haha those things looked like it was going to snap off on the drive home from the dealer.
Old 01-16-2012, 01:17 AM   #11
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck and nice PY Integra Type R you got there. Also are those real Volk TE37 or Konigs? Either way still nice.
Old 01-16-2012, 05:37 AM   #12
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 01-16-2012, 07:55 AM   #13
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV
Old 01-16-2012, 01:28 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDsport253 View Post
Nice truck and nice PY Integra Type R you got there. Also are those real Volk TE37 or Konigs? Either way still nice.
thanks the itr project itself was a pain in the ass took forever to find a clean shell to rebuild back to stock and track it. i rarely drive it around due to thieves and ricers.

the wheels are replicas made by rota. i told myself i would never ever buy replicas or fake copys products. but this time around i couldnt justify spending $3k for the real volks only to bang them up or scratch them up while wheeling
Old 01-16-2012, 01:31 PM   #15
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome !!! Good to see another from San Diego ... lol
Old 01-16-2012, 01:31 PM   #16
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
welcome aboard
Old 01-16-2012, 01:39 PM   #17
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Greetings from Chula Vista and welcome to TW. Congrats on the truck brother. Looks great. Like Steve said there are many of us from San Diego. You just missed a great meet & greet near Ocotillo this past weekend. I'm sure we'll run into you soon enough.
Old 01-16-2012, 01:45 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
Greetings from Chula Vista and welcome to TW. Congrats on the truck brother. Looks great. Like Steve said there are many of us from San Diego. You just missed a great meet & greet near Ocotillo this past weekend. I'm sure we'll run into you soon enough.
yeah i actually cruised out there around 3pm yesterday after i left julian but didnt see any tacomaworld people around so i ended up going home

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Hi from Lakeside Kevin , nice purchase, remember to take off mudflaps before you hit a trail......
haha thanks i took off the front ones already, the rear ones are staying on for now until they break off haha
Old 01-16-2012, 01:52 PM   #20
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthefawker View Post
yeah i actually cruised out there around 3pm yesterday after i left julian but didnt see any tacomaworld people around so i ended up going home
Awhhh that sucks. Well hopefully next time. For sure it would have been fun to see another person there who is a Tacoma enthusiast.