Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

NEW MEMBER FROM SANTA FE, NM

Old 01-17-2012, 04:01 PM   #1
RAMFAN11 is on a distinguished road
RAMFAN11's Tacoma Gallery
NEW MEMBER FROM SANTA FE, NM

New member to TacomaWorld, but have owned my 95 Tacoma Extended Cab, Standard, 4 banger 4 WD since 95. Purchased my second Tacoma 08 Crew Cab in July of 08. Best Trucks I have ever owned. Both are white. Starting to fix up my 95 with a 3 in. lift and some 33 in tires like my 08, My son is going to start driving in a couple of years, and I want him to have something that looks good and drives good. Used this forum to look up some problems I was having with the 05, and low and behold one of the members had the answer. Saved me a lot of money. I'm gonna be using this forum alot. Glad to be here.
Old 01-17-2012, 04:09 PM   #2
Driving a tacoma is a lifestyle
09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all

Name: Jason
09tacorunner's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from ABQ! Personally you'll love the site but be warned your wallet will hate you very soon!
Old 01-17-2012, 04:13 PM   #4
Tacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dominick
Tacos Por Vida's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09tacorunner View Post
Welcome from ABQ! Personally you'll love the site but be warned your wallet will hate you very soon!
^^What he said
Old 01-17-2012, 04:58 PM   #5
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 01-18-2012, 03:12 AM   #6
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV