Notices

My New Tacoma

Old 01-17-2012, 10:28 PM   #1
Hog
HogBalls is on a distinguished road

Name: Shane
HogBalls's Tacoma Gallery
My New Tacoma

Hello everyone, Im officially a new Tacoma owner! I've been wheelin my whole life, trucks & bikes. My first ride was a taco 2 wd 1987. Then i went to ford then jeep. Loved the jeep for a few years until i got the dreaded death wobble which no matter what i did i could not get rid of. So i traded That damn thing back to the dealer ship and got myself a 2010 toyota tacoma and so far i love it. Feels good to be back in the nice dePendable toyota famIly again! Well i just wanted to introduce myself before i start asking questions about future mods. Lol. First things first i think i will Plasti dip my emblems and grill this weekend. I will post pics of the before and after but i'm sure you all have seen it before. I just feel like a kid on xmas morning. These trucks are so damn nice makes me wonder why it took me this long to get one!
Old 01-18-2012, 12:29 AM   #3
medictrack will become famous soon enoughmedictrack will become famous soon enough
Name: Bill
medictrack's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Colorado
Old 01-18-2012, 02:42 AM   #4
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. Enjoy the new truck.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:04 AM   #5
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV
Old 01-18-2012, 03:13 AM   #6
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha