Notices

went from Tundra to Tacoma

Old 01-19-2012, 03:43 PM   #1
RedBull
orangedevil37 is on a distinguished road

Marines: 0351 Assualtman 3rd Battalion, 6th Marines
orangedevil37's Tacoma Gallery
went from Tundra to Tacoma

hey guys im new to this forum, and i just got me a new Tacoma. ill be using the site to find out info and pass time. i had a tundra and traded it in. really liked the truck. anyways hello and if you need anything fill free to contact me.
Old 01-19-2012, 03:51 PM   #3
Super Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Grayson
Super Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
WELCOME Got any pics?
Old 01-22-2012, 03:48 PM   #4
RedBull

not yet i dont have any. i will post some up soon if i can. the weather has been crap lately. ill post them up of the stock and after i put the wheels i had on my tundra on my tacoma. thanks
Old 01-22-2012, 03:51 PM   #5
medictrack will become famous soon enoughmedictrack will become famous soon enough
Name: Bill
medictrack's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 01-22-2012, 04:01 PM   #7
Resident crazy cat lady
NewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Becca
NewTacomaGirl's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to NewTacomaGirl Send a message via Yahoo to NewTacomaGirl Send a message via Skype™ to NewTacomaGirl
Tundras arnt bad trucks, but i am a fan of the Tacomas since I was born in Tacoma Washington. Kinda ironic. Didnt think about it until after I bought it. Never looking back at any other car.
Old 01-22-2012, 04:54 PM   #8
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 01-23-2012, 11:03 AM   #9
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV
Old 01-23-2012, 11:05 AM   #10
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
What made you trade?
Old 01-23-2012, 11:06 AM   #11
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from SoCal!
Old 01-23-2012, 06:02 PM   #12
RedBull

well i needed a newer truck and the acces cab on my tundra wasnt that great. the dual cab i really liked and i got a great deal on the truck is the biggest reason i traded. im liking it so far. starting to notice a vibe like the tires are out of balance. no noise issues on the truck. truck has 34,000miles
Old 01-24-2012, 03:44 PM   #13
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha
Old 01-24-2012, 05:21 PM   #14
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Hello! I am a 3 time Tacoma guy... and the last 2 were both double cab 4WD Off Road TRDs. My 2010 is the most capable truck I have owned, stock. Love the 4WD and having all 4 tires working for me (A-TRAC) without spending thousands more after-market!
Old 01-24-2012, 09:10 PM   #15
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
you just love to plug your ATRAC shit wherever you can LOL
Old 01-25-2012, 02:23 AM   #16
Textbook Fucking Mental
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewTacomaGirl View Post
Never looking back at any other car.
X2

Welcome to TW as well OP!
Old 01-25-2012, 08:45 AM   #17
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
you just love to plug your ATRAC shit wherever you can LOL
It's not 'my' sh*#... it is Toyota's... and it sets the truck far above any other STOCK 4WD truck (without it), IMO. This being a 'forum', you really need to stop the free flow of information with sidebar potty mouth because you don't like a product or that I do. I don't come into your threads and start bashing Toyota products you like, do I? Let me tell others about what I have experienced with my truck... and I do it without foul language or put downs... without it bugging you... okay amigo?
Old 01-25-2012, 08:47 AM   #18
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Aboard from south Texas!!
Old 01-25-2012, 08:59 AM   #19
Zoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Zoot's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the forum, pardon the stupidity.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:05 AM   #20
BuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
BuckWells's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Kansas! There's an incredible amount of information here about your truck available at your fingertips. Learn to search, and enjoy your truck!